Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TX_HIGHSCHOOL_BETA (Red room)

1. Post TX_HIGHSCHOOL_BETA (Red room)

Map: TX_HIGHSCHOOL_BETA

Cade: Red room

Location: In the secret wall inside the main building on the center right side from the front entrance.

Description: As soon as any player regardless of weapon enters this room and moves just one of the available cade items over the spot they win. Regardless of how the cade is set up as long as it is it can not be broken.

Last edited by anex; 03-13-2012 at 03:26 PM.

2. Default

This is a good example thread and will be moved to the list of banned spots in a few days.

3. Default

Here is an image of the spot if you all would like to see it!
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

Not to be a pain but I do have one quick question.

Is this spot legal if I am in there but not cading?

5. Default

=O... Hasn't it always been without a cade?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    =O... Hasn't it always been without a cade?
    as far as i know

7. Default

Yes, this spot is only illegal if caded, because it's literally impossible to break the cade. Without a cade it's actually pretty easy to get into as a zombie.

8. Default

Not to be a douche, but only Zero can answer his question... =P
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Not to be a douche, but only Zero can answer his question... =P
    Ya I def was wondering how Zero felt about it because back in the day the room was fine if you "didn't cade"...
    but I remember playing last year and hearing several Admins warn that anyone that entered the red room would be banned.

Just wanna make sure their is no confusion on the issue.

10. Default

Back in the day were fun times... oh so fun... When Zero use to actually sit in their and join in the zombie madness for extended periods of time. =)
    I'm sure they just made that up, along with many other cade spots...
    It was never a problem before.