Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Psychostats for WCS

Pretty sure my point flew over alot of your heads. This threads purpose is to make it more convenient for players who might not know about all the hidden ways to reach the stats page. Instead of forcing people to experiment with different buttons and navigation. They can simply click on this thread and be done with it. Furthermore, wcs stats have no been integrated into the top right of each persons header on there posts.
    Personal reform

2. Default

How is it hidden? They go to ibisgaming.com and then click on server and stats. That's pretty straight forward. Making them go to the forums, click on the wcs thread, click on the sticky post, and then click on the link saves no time. Its completely unnecessary and will only serve as clutter.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Also do not forget that there is a link to the stats on the thread for every wcs race.

But yes I do need to get the ranks to show up in threads.

It says my skill level is near maynard

HA, i highly disagree, maynard destroys me

I wonder how low I should really be O.o
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

5. Default

the skill on psychostats is a reflection of your xp, nothing more.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

For a more accurate display of players ability, try sorting by kill/death and ignore the hackers.

I do wish that on a persons Psychostats profile it showed their specific race statistics, as well as the ability to remove specific races from their total stats. This way I could figure out which race I should play to help pump my total XP, see which races I need to work on, and see which races I really play too much (though I already know most of that last one ). You could also see how well someone does when they aren't going 40-5 on office by using molecule.