Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hey Im New To Ibis Gaming

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    What in the fuck did I just read.
    My bad sorry lol it was like late at night when I posted that...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sanctuality View Post
    Ok guys I saw you are looking down on me at my age but I assure you I am a muture kid my voice may not be as deep as others but I am very mature I run two succesful business's sanctualhost.com and sanctualgaming.com please feel free to check those out than come and post your reply here YOU will change your mind!
    Checked out the site, and realised that either a.) this is some kind of wierd advertizing ploy, and you are a giant fraud, or b.) that your dad owns a webhosting and goldfarming business... So which is it?

The websites combined with the claims of being 14 just sent off giant red flags on my end. Check em out and you will see what i mean.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Checked out the site, and realised that either a.) this is some kind of wierd advertizing ploy, and you are a giant fraud, or b.) that your dad owns a webhosting and goldfarming business... So which is it?

The websites combined with the claims of being 14 just sent off giant red flags on my end. Check em out and you will see what i mean.
    Are you freaking serious? Your under estimating me because of my age your stating because im 14 I am not equipped/do not have the skills to own a web hosting company which is very rude of you to say that and I wish for you not to reply here anymore as I do not want to cause an issue and also, im not trying to advertise anything here I just wanted admin because I wanted to help the server out and it's fun! I OWN those companies so do not say things that are not true you pissed me off! And you can't even spell.. what a shame...

4. Default

Hey guys I am new to ibis gaming (The Forum That Is) I have just registered my name is Tyler im 14 and I just bought the admin slot I can't wait to recieve it! Hope to see you guys in game!
    welcome 2 the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    But definately.. im with acolyte... but im gonna change it up a little....
    WERE FUCKED! lol jk
    who the hell are you lol?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    welcome 2 the community.

who the hell are you lol?
    Thanks for the warm welcome unlike the other guy =)

6. Default

Are you freaking serious? Your under estimating me because of my age your stating because im 14 I am not equipped/do not have the skills to own a web hosting company which is very rude of you to say that and I wish for you not to reply here anymore as I do not want to cause an issue and also, im not trying to advertise anything here I just wanted admin because I wanted to help the server out and it's fun! I OWN those companies so do not say things that are not true you pissed me off! And you can't even spell.. what a shame...
    You tiptoed around my question, and the reason i doubt your legitimacy is because a 14 year old does not have the resources nor finances to create a website of the caliber you posted.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

7. Default

You tiptoed around my question, and the reason i doubt your legitimacy is because a 14 year old does not have the resources nor finances to create a website of the caliber you posted.
    Ok seriously what is your problem why can't you just leave me alone and accept the fact that I own a business at the age of 14 and making a website is not hard it's called buy a template and edit it and for the forum all I did was download MyBB and install a theme of my choice here is a screeny of my server that I have so you can leave me alone and as far as I know you are just very interested in how im 14 and own a business I think your kinda jelly

Ok seriously what is your problem why can't you just leave me alone and accept the fact that I own a business at the age of 14 and making a website is not hard it's called buy a template and edit it and for the forum all I did was download MyBB and install a theme of my choice here is a screeny of my server that I have so you can leave me alone and as far as I know you are just very interested in how im 14 and own a business I think your kinda jelly
    dont take it personally, tentoes is just a bitch. jk ily tentoes

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    dont take it personally, tentoes is just a bitch. jk ily tentoes
    Am i the only person who chacked out the sites? Unless this kid is the son of bill gates, there is something fishy here.

10. Default

Am i the only person who chacked out the sites? Unless this kid is the son of bill gates, there is something fishy here.
    Dude you don't need to be rich to buy a server... I don't own it in my house im renting it from somewhere in germany lol... Now do you understand bro?