Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hey Im New To Ibis Gaming

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Sanctuality could very well be telling the truth and you all disagree because you're all discussing something you clearly have no clue about.

Owning/operating a website isn't hard and it isn't expensive. If it is his money funding the site then he technically carries the title CEO/CFO.

$125/yr for 2 year obligatory contract + $10 domain registration gives me a hosted server with the tools necessary to run a business with shopping cart included.

Explain to me why it is impossible for a 14 year old to have the funds/resources available to pull something like this off. Never mind, you can't. All you can tell me is why YOU couldn't have pulled something like this off when YOU were 14.

Go back to playing your CS:S and being an ageist. Way to appear younger than the 14 year old.
    WIN!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

i'll definately admit, that the email the domain is registered under sounds extremely childish ([email protected]), an the site was registered on 21 Oct of this year.

also, the entire "about us" page is written horribly. it sounds like a kid did it.

but yet, you have "offices" in the US, UK, and Bosnia and Herzegovina which leads to further doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

WTF people!?!??!

Who gives a rats ass? I know I don't, at least until he fucks up then that's a DIFFERENT story!

How, wait, better yet, WHY are you letting a 14 year old kid manpulate your mind here?

NVM, it's an academic question.

Moral of the post is as I started...

Who gives a rats ass?

Move along... Nothing to see here

Oh yeah Sanc....

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

GG -- FTW

PS~~~ I am NOT an advocate of closing an intro thread, but this is becoming a CLUSTERFUCK!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    WTF people!?!??!

Who gives a rats ass? I know I don't, at least until he fucks up then that's a DIFFERENT story!

How, wait, better yet, WHY are you letting a 14 year old kid manpulate your mind here?

Who gives a rats ass?

Oh yeah Sanc....

GG -- FTW

PS~~~ I am NOT an advocate of closing an intro thread, but this is becoming a CLUSTERFUCK!
    its wcs for the win you should know that

5. Default

WTF people!?!??!

Who gives a rats ass?

Oh yeah Sanc....

GG -- FTW

i gots the number, address, and email lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Hey honestly my info is out for a reason im trying to run a legitimate web hosting company im not hiding info from anybody I honestly do not know why you guys are still arguing about it but please just drop it and go play some C:SS Hope to see you guys in game ttyl =D

7. Default

WTF people!?!??!

Who gives a rats ass?

Oh yeah Sanc....

GG -- FTW

i Aggree with dennis this is just suppose to be a intro tread and welcomeing the new guy.

So welcome again and see you around

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Sanctuality could very well be telling the truth and you all disagree because you're all discussing something you clearly have no clue about.

Owning/operating a website isn't hard and it isn't expensive. If it is his money funding the site then he technically carries the title CEO/CFO.

$125/yr for 2 year obligatory contract + $10 domain registration gives me a hosted server with the tools necessary to run a business with shopping cart included.

Explain to me why it is impossible for a 14 year old to have the funds/resources available to pull something like this off. Never mind, you can't. All you can tell me is why YOU couldn't have pulled something like this off when YOU were 14.

Go back to playing your CS:S and being an ageist. Way to appear younger than the 14 year old.
    This. I knew there was a reason I've always liked you, scribbs. haha.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.