Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unban - Deathrow - Facts

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm pretty sure that you physically can't run in anything less than dx9 right now. valve forces you to run at least 9, an you can't change that through console or launch options. no, on't argue that you just put a command line arg. in when you launch, because that doesn't matter. it won't take it.

also, alot of effects won't work properly at low dx levels. i think that preators in zm are bright white (aka not invis) at low dx levels.

edit: and hall, .dem files won't upload nicely here. you need to pack it in a .zip or .rar first. an .rar is nicer than .zip download winRAR an use it for EVERYTHING if you're having trouble
    yes, ive just had a lot of trouble with this before . watched the demo, i can't see enough evidence to support walling, because sound could have been used to track those players, although your knowledge of the exact location of the enemy instead of just the general area is kind of suspicious. i also saw what looked like no-recoil. that m4 spray at the legs about midway through the demo, your crosshair didnt move at all in an upwards or downwards motion. i say ban stands

2. Default

I'm far from hacking, and I'm more then happy to prove it to one of your members by going to a cyber cafe. To bring my computer, let him look at all my programs, and watch me play. My tweaks and programs are used to adjust the internet and help with fps issues. Nothing more then just improvements.

I open this up to BladeTwinSwords, if he wants me to go to the cyber cafe and have him watch me play. I'm more then happy to do so and even happier to have someone notice me for my skills.

I have kids and a family to take care of but I'm willing to go out of my house to prove myself. Its ridiculous I would have to go to that extent but I like playing on the server. I've always wanted to become a real CEVO player as well, but I know proving myself to him won't achieve that. The one thing it will create though, is respect for skill.

I give facts, and the only thing I've seen so far is opinions.

Scientific Method is a bitch eh? Might as well consider "Survival of the fittest" (Darwin's Theory), and the "fight-or-flight response" (Walter Bradford Cannon).
    Last edited by Deathrow; 12-20-2010 at 04:56 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    Scientific Method is a bitch eh? Might as well consider "Survival of the fittest" (Darwin's Theory), and the "fight-or-flight response" (Walter Bradford Cannon).
    hahaha +1

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

4. Default

u can put us 2 in a room and let us duke it out... that would be fun, right?

5. Default

I'm on the fence.

I think sadist is far more fishy. but deathrow is seriously fishy just the same
    Last edited by maynard; 12-22-2010 at 12:58 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Over this whole diabolical scheme, I'm trying to opened up the door, to have one of your members watch me play. So how could I be accountable for something I'm trying to show/prove that I'm not!? I'm still stuck not being able to play on the server and still accused of being a hacker. Pretty disrespectful and not fair if you ask me. You guys gave/give me no other alternative to show ones worth, but yet you want to point fingers and accuse.

I guess the next topic of discussion will be, "The Salem Witch Trials." If I float in water I'm guilty, and if I sink I'm innocent. Fair guys, really fair.

Btw, I'm not mad but this is just unfair. Its like giving me a 6 bullet filled revolver, and its my turn to play Russian Roulette.

7. Default

Demo reviewed, I could not find any wall hacking. There may have been no recoil hacks but the demo is to choppy to tell. I can not tell if that is the player or the demo. When the demo showed another player I noticed the same effect when they ere shooting with the choppiness. From what I see of the game play he appears to only fire in short bursts which should improve accuracy which is exactly what occurs here.

So unbanned due to lack of evidence. You can continue to push the ban thread to see if there is something that I missed in the demo or to possibly add new demos that provide better evidence.