Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kicked for command spamming?

1. Default kicked for command spamming?

hey zero
    hitman asked me to post this for u.
    was wondering if u can take a look at the wcs server and check for smthn plz?
    i got kicked in mid round for "command spamming" because i was trying desperately to use my ultimate which is binded to my mousewheel (easiest to use for me specially to teleport...) and it kicked me bcos i was using it a couple extra times when my ultimate countdown timer didnt finish yet...
    couple other ppl as well got kicked for command spamming like that... can u take a look at the conditions please that would cause a command spam scenario when overusing the button? thanks
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

this is nothing new. ppl who use there mouse wheel and spam it for ultimate get booted from the server, it's always happend. lesson is, don't spam it, click it when it's needed =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this is nothing new. ppl who use there mouse wheel and spam it for ultimate get booted from the server, it's always happend. lesson is, don't spam it, click it when it's needed =)
    this.

i think using mouse for fire or jump will o it too. an i know binding an admin command to it will kick you very fast
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it is new... i use to used spiderman (before the server updated) and roll my mouse wheel up and down and i would not get kicked but now it does

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    it is new... i use to used spiderman (before the server updated) and roll my mouse wheel up and down and i would not get kicked but now it does
    it is not new. it has been around in ALL SERVERS, go into GG make flashlight your mousewheel, and spam it YOU WILL GET KICKED. this is for people who either try to be annoying by doing dumbshit, and for WCS people who dont pay attention and constantly spam Mwheel waiting for the ultimate to come back.

6. Default

Umm I never said topost this for me but post this for yourself since you keep having problems.....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

like cyber tell me , just bind "C" key ... is working good

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Umm I never said topost this for me but post this for yourself since you keep having problems.....
    LOL, yeah thats what i meant buddy sorry:P
    i meant u kinda asked me to post it on the forums bcos i was having the problems with it instead of complaining in game :P hehe

and yeah coupbas, i am running c as ultimate, x as ability,
    and mouse button 3 , as ability1,
    just temporary bcos i should get me a gaming mouse ... -.-

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    LOL, yeah thats what i meant buddy sorry:P
    i meant u kinda asked me to post it on the forums bcos i was having the problems with it instead of complaining in game :P hehe

and yeah coupbas, i am running c as ultimate, x as ability,
    and mouse button 3 , as ability1,
    just temporary bcos i should get me a gaming mouse ... -.-
    i have q as ult, z as ability, and c as ability 1. depending on how strider is set up, i might double z as both ability an strider ward (bind z "ability";"<whateverStriderNeeds>")

x is shopmenu
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i have q as ult, z as ability, and c as ability 1. depending on how strider is set up, i might double z as both ability an strider ward (bind z "ability";"<whateverStriderNeeds>")

x is shopmenu
    stryder is currently at +ability1,
    might be set up to "+fly",
    but i hope there would be a universal +activate button or smthn for all races to use their 3rd one...instead of a button for each.

i have q as last weapon, cant live without it .