Thread: Grandpa Snuggles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Grandpa Snuggles

Retracted, Solved In Game.

Couldn't figure out how to delete the thread I made or even if i can....
    Last edited by Steamer; 08-17-2008 at 12:23 PM.

2. Default

umm yes, u even said 2 me, its only a 2 person spot fagget, when there is more than enough room for 3 people, u were blocking in the vent, i DID NOT take the spot cause i wanted it and u would move from it, i kicked u because you were blocking, i was in a bad mood anyways so i was like, fuck this blockers get kicked. i should have warned u but u know that u were breaking the rules and stop lying about "he kicked me because i was in a spot that he wanted" just accept that your a jackass ingame.

so take a chill pill and dont block.

3. Default

YOU know EVERTIME the Map is played only 2 people are there, 3 and its to much error room to get taged.... I didnt call you a faggot, and admit that yes My language was pretty bad AFTER you kicked me. YOU KNOW I DIDNT BLOCK ANYTHING. You play that map enough and KNOW only 2 people sit there. I WAS NOT BREAKING ANY RULES. You gotta lot of mouth. I lyed about knowthing. I am no jackass.

Im rather sick of all theese new admins with there fucking power trips, this is getting rediculous. You know what you did was wrong, stop being a dick just becasue you have admin.

4. Default

ha loud mouth, i used my mic once. and i was calm when i said, dont do it again. and yes u were blocking, just cause it is a good 2 person spot, doesnt mean it cant be a 3 person spot, just cause its a little riskier. u were blocking and u know it buddy.

5. Default

Nope, I wasn't. Don't try and prove yourself right. You were very wrong. That music sure wasn't quite. BTW, thanks for the free knife kill, one more for my stats.

6. Default

i will vouch for steamer as i was the other person already in the vent spot. IT IS A TWO PERSON SPOT!!! the regular admins enforce that rule and as snuggles does have a mic, he shouldve said soemthign to steamer before he kicked so we could explain again (i was already on mic saying its a 2 person spot) that is a two person spot. In case anyone is wondering which spot it is, its on zm_winterfun vents below ladder where the fan is