Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BBQ get together?

1. Default BBQ get together?

I am thinking of getting a get together at my house over the summer for some of you (NOTICE I SAID SOME). BBQ and Kegs will be provided (free of charge of course) Room and rent, I can accommodate a few but not all of you.

Let me know if you are interested. So I can plan this out and if anything Ill rend my club out for this with cheap ass drink prices.....1 dollar beers, 1.50 shots, $2 dollar shots......yes its a private club and we do have slots for you degenerates.......
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I am thinking of getting a get together at my house over the summer for some of you (NOTICE I SAID SOME). BBQ and Kegs will be provided (free of charge of course) Room and rent, I can accommodate a few but not all of you.

Let me know if you are interested. So I can plan this out and if anything Ill rend my club out for this with cheap ass drink prices.....1 dollar beers, 1.50 shots, $2 dollar shots......yes its a private club and we do have slots for you degenerates.......
    I would assume Clan will get first invites.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I would assume Clan will get first invites.
    Zero / Jigsaw get Top

Then Clan Members

Then the rest :P

But yes and i promise a good time as long as no one goes swimming in my koi pond....ive lost 4 fish this year due to it being filled with beer and vodka....

4. Default

im game, just gimme a date at least 2 weeks in advance

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

As long as you don't live in Missouri.

I hate Missouri.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    As long as you don't live in Missouri.

I hate Missouri.
    Look at my profile.....my location says it...and im 5 mins from manhattan and hell no im not a yuppie or hipster.....hate those fags

7. Default

Um yea.

get drunk and go hippie bashing?

im in!

9. Default

depends where i'll be and how much time i have off. already used 17 days of vacation... so we'll see

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Back in NY? I just moved out of NY to fl. Grrrr.