Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Another Update

  1. #1

    Default Another Update

    i told like 5 people to post on the forums here about not being able to join the servers....

    whatever

    NEW UPDATE cant join servers. FIX PLOX!!!! <3333333

  2. #2

    Default

    yup...


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i told like 5 people to post on the forums here about not being able to join the servers....
    I had already bumed the last update thread from a couple weeks ago, and toasties had already made a thread in the dicussion section.. which you should know... cause you posted on it before you made this thread........

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I had already bumed the last update thread from a couple weeks ago, and toasties had already made a thread in the dicussion section.. which you should know... cause you posted on it before you made this thread........
    i know but this is the proper place to post a thread involving the server being down due to an update.

  5. Default

    I know, that's why I bumped the recent thread that was just being used over the same shit and stated the issues.

    I wonder where zero is... I think he's supposed 2 go on vaycay again real soon so it's not surprising valve keeps fucking with the servers lol... the seem 2 always ruin his vacations

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I know, that's why I bumped the recent thread that was just being used over the same shit and stated the issues.

    I wonder where zero is... I think he's supposed 2 go on vaycay again real soon so it's not surprising valve keeps fucking with the servers lol... the seem 2 always ruin his vacations
    all the servers are down now. im sure he is on it, he said yesterday he was reformatting his computer and setting it back up.

    we can start a steam petition for them being out to get you and your WCS time.

  7. #7

    Default

    He can restart the server from his cellphone, however I beilive he only gets messages if its down, and they arnt, they just have the old version and are running. -.- someone crash one please


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    He can restart the server from his cellphone, however I beilive he only gets messages if its down, and they arnt, they just have the old version and are running. -.- someone crash one please
    i just checked the servers and they are all down



    OMFG OMFG HE FIXED IT GOGOGOGOGO MAYNARD GOOOO!!!!!! RUNNNNN MAYNARD RUNNN!!! WCS IS UP!

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    OMFG OMFG HE FIXED IT GOGOGOGOGO MAYNARD GOOOO!!!!!! RUNNNNN MAYNARD RUNNN!!! WCS IS UP!
    .................lol

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I had already bumed the last update
    teehee u said bumed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •