Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Update

Default Another Update

i told like 5 people to post on the forums here about not being able to join the servers....

whatever

NEW UPDATE cant join servers. FIX PLOX!!!! <3333333

2. Default

yup...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i told like 5 people to post on the forums here about not being able to join the servers....
    I had already bumed the last update thread from a couple weeks ago, and toasties had already made a thread in the dicussion section.. which you should know... cause you posted on it before you made this thread........

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I had already bumed the last update thread from a couple weeks ago, and toasties had already made a thread in the dicussion section.. which you should know... cause you posted on it before you made this thread........
    i know but this is the proper place to post a thread involving the server being down due to an update.

5. Default

I know, that's why I bumped the recent thread that was just being used over the same shit and stated the issues.

I wonder where zero is... I think he's supposed 2 go on vaycay again real soon so it's not surprising valve keeps fucking with the servers lol... the seem 2 always ruin his vacations

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I know, that's why I bumped the recent thread that was just being used over the same shit and stated the issues.

I wonder where zero is... I think he's supposed 2 go on vaycay again real soon so it's not surprising valve keeps fucking with the servers lol... the seem 2 always ruin his vacations
    all the servers are down now. im sure he is on it, he said yesterday he was reformatting his computer and setting it back up.

we can start a steam petition for them being out to get you and your WCS time.

7. Default

He can restart the server from his cellphone, however I beilive he only gets messages if its down, and they arnt, they just have the old version and are running. -.- someone crash one please

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    He can restart the server from his cellphone, however I beilive he only gets messages if its down, and they arnt, they just have the old version and are running. -.- someone crash one please
    i just checked the servers and they are all down

OMFG OMFG HE FIXED IT GOGOGOGOGO MAYNARD GOOOO!!!!!! RUNNNNN MAYNARD RUNNN!!! WCS IS UP!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    OMFG OMFG HE FIXED IT GOGOGOGOGO MAYNARD GOOOO!!!!!! RUNNNNN MAYNARD RUNNN!!! WCS IS UP!
    .................lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I had already bumed the last update
    teehee u said bumed