Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydro

1. Default Hydro

Okay lets see. He turns off restrictions on awp. Allows t's to buy more than just pistols. You can watch.

2. Default

Epic fail! Hydro, say goodbye buddy.

3. Default Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Okay lets see. He turns off restrictions on awp. Allows t's to buy more than just pistols. You can watch.

Okay, this guy obviously thinks he rules the admins and can do whatever he wants. I got on the server. There were 4 players on, including myself. I ask everyone if they want a knife round, then a pistol round. 2 say yes, 1 say no, 1 didn't answer. So I make a knife round. Next round was a pistol round. According to him, I turn off awp restrictions... The person who bought the awp died, then his teammate picked it up and shot Colby(This guy making accusations). I never changed a single thing except for the 2 commands stated above. He got mad because he got awped by someone. Apparently I allow t's to buy more than pistols. Here are the exact commands I used. ma_knives. ma_pistols. ma_unrestrictall. Every sensible admin knows what these commands do. Which is 1, restricts ALL weapons. 2 restricts ALL weapons BESIDES pistols. Then after those 2 rounds, I unrestricted all the weapons. If he would have been paying attention to the game more than harrassing admins, he would have realized it says in bright green letters. "All weapons are unrestricted."

I have no problem with anybody until they start telling me how to run my admin command. If you want admin, you pay $11. Until then, let me use my $11 per month without being harrassed by standard players.

4. Default Respect

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Epic fail! Hydro, say goodbye buddy.

Once again, I do not even know this guy, and look how I get treated. Admin harrassment needs to be taken a little more serious to send a message to the IBIS community. We need a clean, secure gaming community, not a bunch of players harrassing admins and making false accusations.

5. Default

Well I am not making ACCUSATIONS, I am WATCHING THE DEMO, and your remarks to how you can bypass rules is just amazing... Admin or not, there are rules, and you must obide by them.

Doing things without voting? Your answer "I did a personal vote" was NOT acceptable. The more respected admins will clearly tell you that. I hope some more people see this.

Also, I am sort of confused... CT's went to buy guns and got left with nothing, but T's run in with AK? I guess I just saw something wrong. None the less, a vote is required for special rounds. It is NOT your choice.

6. Default

Oh I see. So I am guessing that whatever you say is acceptable, but whatever admins say is not? Watch the demo... Just because someone has an AK, doesn't mean the CTs didn't have a chance to have weapons. They chose not to. Please, if you're going to report admin abuse, make it something worth reporting. Like banning someone, kicking someone, slaying someone... Something that really is intolerable. Not a vote asking who all wants knife vote, then having a couple say yes. But wait, what remarks of mine state that I can bypass rules? Please, I am waiting to see it. The demo won't work for me, it won't let me view.

But you are right, admin or not, you must obide them. If you log onto the server and read under the rules, you see 10 rules. One of them list "Respect admins and others." That right was given up by Colby when he decided to disrespect me, an admin. And what makes it right for you to tell me what is not acceptable or not? That is disrespect right there. You have absolutely no right to tell admins what is acceptable or not. The more respected admins would have done the same thing I did if they wanted a knife round or pistol round. Apparently Colby started the demo after he disrespected me to an intolerable limit, but then again, who would demo themselves disrespecting admins? I don't really care what happens, because no matter what, there are logs. If Zero wants to get serious, he can just simply check the logs and see exactly what happened the second I logged on to the second I logged off. A demo that shows only partial play doesn't mean a whole lot. That's like me slaying someone 5 times non stop, then waiting for them to call me all kinds of names, then turning on the demo after the slay, but before the name calling.

Personal votes are just as acceptable as voting in-game. Does it really matter how people say yes or no? Aslong as they vote yes, or vote no, that's all that matters. And I would like for you to grab some of those "respectable" admins and have them talk to me so I can tell them the whole story, besides bits and pieces that only show me doing "wrong." (If that's what you want to call it).

Well I am not making ACCUSATIONS, I am WATCHING THE DEMO, and your remarks to how you can bypass rules is just amazing... Admin or not, there are rules, and you must obide by them.

Doing things without voting? Your answer "I did a personal vote" was NOT acceptable. The more respected admins will clearly tell you that. I hope some more people see this.

Also, I am sort of confused... CT's went to buy guns and got left with nothing, but T's run in with AK? I guess I just saw something wrong. None the less, a vote is required for special rounds. It is NOT your choice.

7. Default

Colby never once insulted you. He informed you of the rules. As far as I see he was trying to help you, maybe prevent you from abusing power... He did so very formally and never once attacked you personally.

You did not vote = you broke rules.

8. Default

You know, I don't blame you for not knowing whats going on... You only know what you see. Like I posted before, you didn't see what he said/did because he didn't start the demo until afterwards. But attack me anyway you want to, I'm just an admin supporting this community, and a player playing on the servers. You have your 5th amendment, you can say whatever you would like to, or think whatever you would like to. But don't tell me what he did or didn't do, because you weren't there and it is not shown on the demo.

Colby never once insulted you. He informed you of the rules. As far as I see he was trying to help you, maybe prevent you from abusing power... He did so very formally and never once attacked you personally.

You did not vote = you broke rules.

9. Default

Actually, I never noticed this until now, but you have 1 friend on your list... Is that a coincidence that the only friend on your list is Cheese (the one making accusations), or are you seriously a random person who is searching through these boards to find out admin abuse and talking about it? Also, within 5 minutes of his post, you "suddenly" replied to the post.

10. Default

He's the only person to add me. He is my friend in real life, but he could be the devil for all I care, he posted proof and that's what counts. Nobody is ganging up on you, I am simply standing by the demo.

Maybe if you just said "Sorry I didn't post an official vote, I will from now on", this thread could end and we could all have a group hug... but no... You are being stubborn. This act of stubbornness and rebellion shows your ignorance.