Thread: Note to admins about the pub

Default Note to admins about the pub

The pub needs babysat at the moment, it likes to hang on mapchanges and sometimes when the map does start nobody can play. You just sit on your teams dead forever waiting for the round to start. Also, as most of you know mani is extremely unstable atm so don't mess around with it too much.

Restarts fix the hangs, but just keep an eye on your server browsers and/or maybe hop in the pub from time to time to check on it.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

2. Default

Is it always the same maps that it hangs on? If there is any pattern it could be useful in getting a fix out. If we think it is the entire map voting system I could try to replace it with something else.

3. Default

When i had to restart it, I believe it was stuck on De_dust2.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

4. Default

I need the exact dates and times of these events so I can read the logs.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    When i had to restart it, I believe it was stuck on De_dust2.
    Yes but that was back on the 20th, I have found no record of it being restarted since I updated the server to supposedly fix it yesterday.

6. Default

Ahh, what was it hanging up on?

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

To clarify ZERO this hasn't happened in days now, I'm assuming your update fixed it but I'll keep my eye on it just in case it acts up again.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.