Thread: Long time, first time.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    or dont fuck with the restricted weps at all
    I found that to be a good practice.

2. Default

or dont fuck with the restricted weps at all
    in the event that the server somehow gets set to knives only (ask kenneth)
    we need to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    in the event that the server somehow gets set to knives only (ask kenneth)
    we need to fix it
    if it gets set to knives only then some dumb ass entered in the command to do that. which restricts all weps but the knives. so if you dont fuck with the wep. settings at all it wouldn't happen. the only time i see fit to use that command is when there are like 25 humans and 1 zombie and they just kill it by shooting into a corner.

4. Default

if it gets set to knives only then some dumb ass entered in the command to do that. which restricts all weps but the knives. so if you dont fuck with the wep. settings at all it wouldn't happen. the only time i see fit to use that command is when there are like 25 humans and 1 zombie and they just kill it by shooting into a corner.
    mistakes are made sometimes taz. you know that almost as well as hall. and yet you've had plenty of second chances. relax a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Before u ban make sure of a few things done in console..

-Go to spectate + auto observe questionable player (In menu)
    -Go to console and type " record <Insert name here>.dem"
    -While still in console type "sb_status" MANDATORY (I also like to type 2 following commands which are "ma_admins" and "ma_rates" - Just give a bit more presence to the demo
    -Go to console and type "stop" when u end demo
    -Post demo with your explanation of the ban in the proper place and format

If you DO NOT HAVE THE above info to properly conform to the ban criteria to back up your allegations with facts, then

1- DO NOT BAN

Instead go to the "REQUEST BAN" area and tell other admins of what you suspect and they will be on guard for the alleged perpetrator.

Good luck !
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 01-02-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    mistakes are made sometimes taz. you know that almost as well as hall. and yet you've had plenty of second chances. relax a bit.
    Taz is just angry that we're taking Kenneths side.

He wants Kenneth to be punished like he has been for abusing his admin.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Welcome back andrew, I actually just started playing again as well! :P

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Taz is just angry that we're taking Kenneths side.

He wants Kenneth to be punished like he has been for abusing his admin.
    no its the fact i dont like seeing new admin fuck up zm and make it a noobs paradise.

9. Default

no its the fact i dont like seeing new admin fuck up zm and make it a noobs paradise.
    you fuck alot shit up so stfu.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    you fuck alot shit up so stfu.
    i do it it might fuck up a round or 2 he bans someone that could be days.