Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time, first time.

1. Default

Welcome to the team andrew. good luck on ZM. maybe I'll see ya there. I'm usually gungame only, but I hear interesting things about the ZM server, so I might hang out there more. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Welcome to the team andrew. good luck on ZM. maybe I'll see ya there. I'm usually gungame only, but I hear interesting things about the ZM server, so I might hang out there more. heh.
    you better!

3. Default

The main reason for me purchasing administrator privileges is that I was getting rather angered towards the fact that I had to constantly report misconduct to Kenneth, Tasty and Cry_Wolf. Instead I could just do something about it!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post
    The main reason for me purchasing administrator privileges is that I was getting rather angered towards the fact that I had to constantly report misconduct to Kenneth, Tasty and Cry_Wolf. Instead I could just do something about it!
    If you mean kick or ban them. you're just as bad as they are.
    Don't misuse your powers.
    apparently no new admin can handle the power they are given.
    If you know how i roll in ZM. with admin. Follow that.
    it worked.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    If you mean kick or ban them. you're just as bad as they are.
    Don't misuse your powers.
    apparently no new admin can handle the power they are given.
    If you know how i roll in ZM. with admin. Follow that.
    it worked.
    but since he hasnt been around, me and rezel are suitable role models. (;
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    but since he hasnt been around, me and rezel are suitable role models. (;
    You're hardly a suitable role model, as you so clearly demonstrated in the supposed "admin abuse" claim thread.

You're hardly a suitable role model, as you so clearly demonstrated in the supposed "admin abuse" claim thread.
    Let us understand exactly what is "going on."

You have been an admin for 1 full day.
    i have been an admin going on 2 years.

The way you behaved in the server is counter acting the efforts very few of us are trying to make to ensure ZM is back to the way it used to be. A time you know absolutely nothing about. You arnt buying admin to be void of being kicked or banned, you are buying it because you believe you can make a difference and help maintain server maturity. Your behavior right out of the gate is not behavior that anyone who has been around in the community for awhile now respects. You now have responsibility as a player. Part of those responsibility does not include testing out powers because you can now.

This is the reasoning behind why it is urgent for me to post any thing that comes close to abuse in an effort to ensure new admins (like rob said) know wth they got them selves into.

I have given my rebutle and will contiue to be relevant to this topic and say many of the newer admins come out of ZM. I am more prone to belive that the reason they bother getting admin these days is because they break rules and get fed up with being banned and kicked all the time. These are not people we need being admin. Where will a leader succeed when he has resentment immediatly after gaining power?
    Personal reform

8. Default

sinister you also need to enforce the rules as they are written. not as you want them to be written. zero has been very clear about stuff like racism. just because you "think it's bullshit" does not give you the right to enforce whatever the hell you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Let us understand exactly what is "going on."

You have been an admin for 1 full day.
    i have been an admin going on 2 years.

The way you behaved in the server is counter acting the efforts very few of us are trying to make to ensure ZM is back to the way it used to be. A time you know absolutely nothing about. You arnt buying admin to be void of being kicked or banned, you are buying it because you believe you can make a difference and help maintain server maturity. Your behavior right out of the gate is not behavior that anyone who has been around in the community for awhile now respects. You now have responsibility as a player. Part of those responsibility does not include testing out powers because you can now.

This is the reasoning behind why it is urgent for me to post any thing that comes close to abuse in an effort to ensure new admins (like rob said) know wth they got them selves into.

I have given my rebutle and will contiue to be relevant to this topic and say many of the newer admins come out of ZM. I am more prone to belive that the reason they bother getting admin these days is because they break rules and get fed up with being banned and kicked all the time. These are not people we need being admin. Where will a leader succeed when he has resentment immediatly after gaining power?
    I fail to see how slapping myself around a map to gain no benefit would be deemed as behaviour that you have been trying to make an effort against. You're no role-model. You seem to constantly be blurting out how people are "idiots" and "fucking retards" over the mic, cursing like a maniac, etc. I really don't care how long you've been admin... it doesn't justify YOUR behaviour.

10. Default

I fail to see how slapping myself around a map to gain no benefit would be deemed as behaviour that you have been trying to make an effort against. You're no role-model. You seem to constantly be blurting out how people are "idiots" and "fucking retards" over the mic, cursing like a maniac, etc. I really don't care how long you've been admin... it doesn't justify YOUR behaviour.
    except that most of them ARE idiots and fucking retards.

you:
    -are too quick to ban, and extremely vocal about it
    -fight w/ players and then threaten them w/ bans for "admin disrespect" when they speak up
    -need to be told multiple times about rules, AND STILL decide to argue about them
    -need to cool down.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?