I've been around on the ZM servers for awhile and many of you at least recognize the name. Well I just bought admin yesterday and waiting for zero to set it up(not what this is about, I know he is busy) but I just had a few things to say and a few questions.

I know a lot of you regulars stay away from ZM mod due to large amount of idiots that play on it, well one reason I bought admin was to bring back some sort of enforcement not just a baby sitter or someone who bought it to make the server their own personal playground. With that said, if I am on I hope many of you come back to the Mod in hopes of having fun and challenging zombies again. (I know another reason to stay way was the changing of the amount of people in game) However I will also not be afraid to lay down some sort of law to the regulars who break the rules, aka hallwanger, don't go on anymore cad breaking rants!

Also, as I am sure many of you notice there are some current new admins who are, well lets just say, suck. I am well aware I can't take any action against any admin, I was just wondering what I can do when I see an admin abusing a slap command to gain an advantage, or playing around with (un)restricting weapons? Or just general douchebaggery, demo or SS of console and post in admin abuse thread? And if I do log in and the weapon restrictions are all messed up, could someone PM me the command to reset them? Or is that in the admin console window?

Any other suggestions for a new admin? Also feel free to add me to your steam friends list if you haven't already.

And once I get my admin rolling I guess I'll have to actually have to play with my headphones on or not listening to music.