Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 017 Strider Hiryu [260] v1.1.5

1. Default

race should have more wards.
    2 is a bit low...

i noticed that the shadow hunter's wards are stronger and get through walls, these dont? and which has more range?

when u die while flying with a knife and respawn , u get the left gun glitch, which happens as well when u switch from flame pred (knife only) to a race with no gun restriction like human.
    same thing also happens when u die as vagabond in knife mode, and get respawned, u respawn without a scout. sure ppl will tell me that if u "use ur ultimate" then u can get ur scout back after it , but when u spawn u got a 5 second delay on using ur ultimate ... which might be important...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

2 is a bit low...

i noticed that the shadow hunter's wards are stronger and get through walls, these dont? and which has more range?

any chance u can make it that the wards on T side be red? sometimes its annoying when u see wards and cant tell if they will hurt u or no from the color...currently T color = CT color = blue...

also some ppl are complaining about the wards "effect" , i.e the warping lines being too annoying for the eye... disturbing and not smooth as the shadow hunters... i dnt particularly care, just passing along the message.

now as for a glitch :
    when u die while flying and respawn , u get the left gun glitch, which happens as well when u switch from flame pred (knife only) to a race with no gun restriction like human.
    same thing also happens when u die as vagabond in knife mode, and get respawned, u respawn without a scout. sure ppl will tell me that if u "use ur ultimate" then u can get ur scout back after it , but when u spawn u got a 5 second delay on using ur ultimate ... which might be important...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

All of this is working like it should the number or wards and the effect and the damage are exactly the same as they were before. As for the weapon glitch that is part of the game engine. I can make some more patches in the future to improve around the problems valve created. As for the vagabon that has nothing to do with this race and that glitch is part of the race. It always worked like that and has been configured to work like that now. Those glitches are intentional and considered part of the balancing for that race.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    2 is a bit low...

shadow hunter has NOTHING to do with this race. there wards are not the same, nor are they supposed 2 be. strider wards are more for slowing and inconveniencing ppl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    shadow hunter has NOTHING to do with this race. there wards are not the same, nor are they supposed 2 be. strider wards are more for slowing and inconveniencing ppl.
    i am having a lot of fun dropping wards on ppl mid flight

im pretty sure shady had to k2 his ass just bcos of how pissed he was at me doing so when storming the CTs and dropping wards on their asses in militia tunnel

question maynard,
    on nipperhouse, as CT, can u fly off to T spawn and ward them at beginning ? usually most ppl have moved since then, and there's at least a 17 second from round start (freeze time included)? just asking.
    am currently warding the snow path leading to the cabin...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i am having a lot of fun dropping wards on ppl mid flight

im pretty sure shady had to k2 his ass just bcos of how pissed he was at me doing so when storming the CTs and dropping wards on their asses in militia tunnel

question maynard,
    on nipperhouse, as CT, can u fly off to T spawn and ward them at beginning ? usually most ppl have moved since then, and there's at least a 17 second from round start (freeze time included)? just asking.
    am currently warding the snow path leading to the cabin...
    you cannot place wards in opponent's spawn until at least 20 seconds have passed (after freezetime)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

meh not sure what exactly is happeneing , but everytime i fly with my m4 or wtvr rifle, when i drop down from flying , i lose my gun???? only gun...
    also i bought a gun while in left-gun-glitch-mode, and it made me pay for it but didnt get the primary weapon...not sure whats wrong.. or if its a strider skill...but it sucks..

shady experienced same thing.

8. Default

• Fixed not getting weapons back after flying

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you cannot place wards in opponent's spawn until at least 20 seconds have passed (after freezetime)
    what he said

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

• Fire from wards can no longer kill or damage a player