Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 017 Strider Hiryu [260] v1.1.5

1. Default

Yes, it should work this way b/c when you died you actually had no weapons so there is nothing to give you back. The only way you get them back is when you stop flying, assuming that you are still alive.

2. Default

• Updated weapon removal code
    • Removed redundednt code

3. Default

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
    • Updated to best weapon removal code

4. Default

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    zero, theres a bug on strider.
    important:
    if u were flying when the round was over, the next round u spawn only with ur knife...
    i thought it was part of the race at first... and kept saying "fuck thats shitty... i just lost my m4 that i bought and deagle every round" ...
    but i asked maynard, he claims its not supposed to work like that , and that the race should spawn u with the guns u had just before the flight?

not so important:
    might as well take a look also on fixing that previous-weap shit?
    if i spawned with strider, and i selected my secondary weap as my last weapon used, and went to primary weap, then if i flied and landed
    my knife becomes my last used weapon instead of my deagle or wtvr it is , so when i swtich from my primary to last used... i get my knifed... when we all would be expecting the deagle or smthn...

maybe with teh jack bug fix that u mentionned, u can also fix that?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

If those changes were made, I would consider you both Gods. I'd finish of my goal of 200k exp knife only. It's so frustrating to accidentally walk over a dead body, pick up it's gun, then automatically have that weapon come out after flying.

As for losing guns at round end if you're still flying, eh it can be annoying but it's not a huge deal. If you're flying as the round ends it's easy enough to time the 'landing' so you go to the next round without hitting the ground. Would be cool nonetheless.
    You want me to put something here that speaks about my personality, don't you?

7. Default

Actually the way the change will work is to give the player weapons in an exact order so they get a secondary first and then primary thus causing the secondary to be the last weapon held.

Actually though I should be able to see what item the player is holding at the time of takeoff and then make them have that when they land...

For refrence has there ever been an issue of a player getting the wrong stuff when they land?

8. Default

Actually the way the change will work is to give the player weapons in an exact order so they get a secondary first and then primary thus causing the secondary to be the last weapon held. Actually though I should be able to see what item the player is holding at the time of takeoff and then make them have that when they land...For refrence has there ever been an issue of a player getting the wrong stuff when they land?
    Other than strider crashing the server midflight (yea i tested it, strider does it at least once per 2 hours), the only thing i can mention is that if i was holdig a grenade a the moment of flight, i lose it when i land , and as far as i checked, i cant find it on the ground where i flew...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

See Thread (Shadow of the void) Kayakujustu wards attacking all players from Spectate.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    what he said.. you're not in first place, haxor is.

10. Default

So i gotta wonder, what is the point of *advanced high jump*? It just seems so impractical... You actually have to kill someone so that you "might" be able to jump a little higher? I think that this skill could be reworked a little bit maybe instead of making you jump, you could have a small chance to proc making your opponent jump, this would really make it fun I don't believe we have a skill like this yet, would be a nice surprise