Thread: 017 Strider Hiryu [260] v1.1.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

the fly is close 2 what it was, I think it was about 10% slower then what it is now.

portal works fine.

I was able 2 put my wards down, but have not tested dmg.

the fly worked... so yeah, race is looking pretty good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

So to make sure I understand this correctly there is currently a glitch where if you fly you will not get the correct weapons when you finish flying.

For example you fly once with a degal and then you die. The next time you fly you get a degal?

From what I see in the code it would appear that if you use fly and have a primary weapon if you use fly again without one you will get the last primary weapon that you had when you flew. If this is exactly what happens let me know and there is a simple fix that I can code in.
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-24-2010 at 01:13 AM.

3. Default

First, before I start typing what I'm thinking, it's true for both main and secondary, not just primary. It also doesn't keep nades of any sort.

If you fly you get the following back when you despawn: The primary weapon you had when you last flew and the last secondary you had when you flew. If you died in mid flight and had an AK and a deagle, next round, if you dropped your gun and flew, when you unflew, you'd have a deagle and an AK. If you flew while holding your glock/USP, you'd have an AK and the glock/USP.

That would solve the problem of it working on later maps too, I hope?

4. Default

Yea it should not be too big a problem to fix. When I read the code it was very clear that this is what you would expect to happen given the way that it is written.

5. Default

There is a strider error where if u die while using ur fly ability u also lose inventory of your weapons so if you respawn u have no weapons and if u ank u will have no weapons the next round.

6. Default

The strider fly ability has a 3 second cool down on it. However if you try to use it before it has been 3 seconds you reset the timer. Is it supposed to be like this or is that an error?

7. Default

Yes, it should work this way b/c when you died you actually had no weapons so there is nothing to give you back. The only way you get them back is when you stop flying, assuming that you are still alive.

8. Default

• Updated weapon removal code
    • Removed redundednt code

9. Default

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
    • Updated to best weapon removal code