Thread: zm_420_beachstrike_b2 - Water Area

1. Default zm_420_beachstrike_b2 - Water Area

Map:zm_420_beachstrike_b2
    Cade:Water Area
    Location:Water Area - The other side of the bridge on the sky that leads down to an underground area enterance must not be caded(The gate that opens up to the area)
    Description:
    Water area:
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

It's reasonable to ban it from being caded, after all the other two rooms down there are impossible to get into if you do it right.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

So, let me follow the train of logic here:

This spot, which requires multiple player cooperation (and a hell of a lot of bullets) to fully, properly cade before zombies come rushing in at any time during the cading process is banned, while the other spot in the room that EVERYONE goes to which 99% of the time cannot be broken into by zombies is still OK? Seems a bit backwards.

EDIT: And here's a demo to otherwise show that it shouldn't be illegal: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3U...RhMjlmY2EwMGY2
    Last edited by NLA; 12-23-2010 at 02:57 PM.

4. Default

all the spots own there are legal, because of the fact that they do take some time to set up an noobs can fuck them over.

the waterfront one is definately allowed, simply because it's a pain to make

the room in the back corner is the only questionable spot, since it's a reasonably quick build if you know what you're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

This location is legal!