Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: toasties fail thread

  1. Default toasties fail thread

    Noob admins need to understand that they can't just change the map as they please without votes, and set the maps to maps they like without a vote.

    Link did this just now, and his arguement was:

    I'm serior admin, I can do what I want.

    Senior admin or not, this is not allowed.

    Admin isn't given so you can dictate as you please, admin is given to enforce the rules set in place.

    Know your shit.

    (ADMIN ONLY) ₪ Ɫɪпк ₪ ¶ ibis.a: yes well, since i'm the senior admin here now..the map is what it is set to. but if you really have a huge problem, fine. :P

    (ADMIN ONLY) ₪ Ɫɪпк ₪ ¶ ibis.a: if you have a problem with the way i do things, then make a post about my severe admin abuse in picking a non-sucky map



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  2. #2

    Default

    Greetings.

    To start, note that I made the senior admin statement in response to a vote called to see if they wanted to change the map. The whole being in the server first thing with maps. It was a mistake if the implication was that I could do anything I wanted, and I'm sorry that it came across as such.


    You are correct that admin isn't given to dictate as one pleases, but if setting a map without a vote every so often is an abuse, many are guilty of that violation. I expect many abuse threads in the future against others since this has enraged you so.

    If my actions have displeased the gods, then I apologize for my gross misuse of power.


    However, with respect, I do believe you are making a mountain out of a molehill.


    See you in game.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Senior admin or not, this is not allowed.
    not true...

    actually he can change the map, and doesn't need 2 put up a vote. only shitty admins do that on a regular basis though, most admins will respect the fact they're not the only 1 on the server and put a vote up so others can have an opinion.

    the senior admin does not have 2 offer a vote though, they can change the map provided they have senior admin. read the TOS...

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    If my actions have displeased the gods, then I apologize for my gross misuse of power.
    she's just mad she didn't get her way, ignore her. you did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-23-2010 at 01:53 PM.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Greetings.

    To start, note that I made the senior admin statement in response to a vote called to see if they wanted to change the map. The whole being in the server first thing with maps. It was a mistake if the implication was that I could do anything I wanted, and I'm sorry that it came across as such.


    You are correct that admin isn't given to dictate as one pleases, but if setting a map without a vote every so often is an abuse, many are guilty of that violation. I expect many abuse threads in the future against others since this has enraged you so.

    If my actions have displeased the gods, then I apologize for my gross misuse of power.


    However, with respect, I do believe you are making a mountain out of a molehill.


    See you in game.
    Rules are set in place for a reason.

    Learn to follow them, and we'll have no problem.

    You say you only do this every once in a while, that's a straight up lie.

    Before I got my admin, you did this every other map.

    even then, I told you not to, though I must admit I was happy when you changed it to a map I liked, even though I knew it was wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not true...

    actually he can change the map, and doesn't need 2 put up a vote. only shitty admins do that on a regular basis though, most admins will respect the fact they're not the only 1 on the server and put a vote up so others can have an opinion.

    the senior admin does not have 2 offer a vote though, they can change the map provided they have senior admin. read the TOS...



    she's just mad she didn't get her way, ignore her. you did nothing wrong.
    Maynard, seeing as you don't play GG, you know nothing hence you have no opinion here.

    In GG, no matter what, the player has the power.

    It's been like that forever.

    The admin is there to make the players happy and keep peace in the server, not please him/herself.

    I used to get HELL for doing what he did, because it's against the rules.

    Now that I call someone else out, it's no longer against the rules?

    Stick to your WCS, and keep your mislead, closed-minded opinions to yourself.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  5. Default

    are you really that stupid? our TOS and server rules apply's 2 all servers. the TOS is the contract you agree 2 when you purchase admin, and in it, it strait up says senior admins can control the map changes.

    if he wants 2 change the map, he can, get over it and read the rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Stick to your WCS, and keep your mislead, closed-minded opinions to yourself
    I'm pretty sure zero's rules hold more weight then the 1's you make up at random and that don't exist lol..fail
    Last edited by maynard; 12-23-2010 at 02:47 PM.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not true...

    actually he can change the map, and doesn't need 2 put up a vote. only shitty admins do that on a regular basis though, most admins will respect the fact they're not the only 1 on the server and put a vote up so others can have an opinion.

    the senior admin does not have 2 offer a vote though, they can change the map provided they have senior admin. read the TOS...



    she's just mad she didn't get her way, ignore her. you did nothing wrong.
    Maynard is 100% correct on this one. Its always nice to put up a vote and give the players a say... but as senior admin it isn't required.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •