Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: omgbears abuse

Default omgbears abuse

admins ingame name: omgbears ibis.a
    my ingame name: -√A™/A/Hallwagner|MD|{ßɱ}
    how did he she abuse: was banned 30 mins for saying "bad admin" about three times, after the admin freezed a person who was breaking my cade. this freeze led to further complications in the making of my cade. i believe this complaint was totally justified.
    proof: happened around 4:30 pm today. numerous witnesses including alex mamaroneck, sazir, chimonah, toasties, and inny. im not looking to get unbanned or even have the admin get in trouble, i just want to point out what goes on in zm, even AFTER i lost MY admin

2. Default

I warned you first after I froze the cade breaker and you started shouting "BAD ADMIN" repeatedly - then upon you berating me further I kicked you. After warning you a final time I banned you for 30 minutes for admin disrespect.

This is not the first time you've so blatantly lashed out at admins. It just so happens that I won't take your shit. I did overstep the general protocol for dealing with mic spammers and people who disrespect admins, however in this unique case I felt as though the increased severity of my reaction was justified.

Admins will not be bullied by you, Hallwagner. I've supported you in the past, and even have backed you up. However, when I see blatant bullying, and such a complete disrespect for admins and players in general, I must respond appropriately.

See you in 20 minutes when your ban is up.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

I would have banned you too. Stop instigating and you will be fine.

4. Default

hall stop posting pointless admin abuse threads. Fagner....
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I warned you first after I froze the cade breaker and you started shouting "BAD ADMIN" repeatedly - then upon you berating me further I kicked you. After warning you a final time I banned you for 30 minutes for admin disrespect.

This is not the first time you've so blatantly lashed out at admins. It just so happens that I won't take your shit. I did overstep the general protocol for dealing with mic spammers and people who disrespect admins, however in this unique case I felt as though the increased severity of my reaction was justified.

Admins will not be bullied by you, Hallwagner. I've supported you in the past, and even have backed you up. However, when I see blatant bullying, and such a complete disrespect for admins and players in general, I must respond appropriately.

See you in 20 minutes when your ban is up.
    ok, 1st you only warned me about 1 second before you banned me, giving me no time to react to your warning in any way. 2nd, the way you dealt with the cade breaker was not helpful at all. i know this doesn't give me the right to disrespect you in any way, shape, or form, but i would appreciate it if you dealt with cadebreakers in a more appropriate manner next time, and i know for a fact most of the regulars feel the same way i do about cadebreaking protocol. freezing him only worsened the situation, making it harder to complete my cade. next time i request that you ban, kick, or move the person to spec. considering that this individual has cadebroken more than once, i would say a ban is in order.

6. Default

you admited 2 insulting an admin, fail thread.. as always.

and as NYS said, I woulda bannd you 2.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

This is not the first time I've seen you do this sort of thing, Hall. You bully admins into doing things for you. For instance, when I mentioned that I wouldn't ban someone simply because you asked me, you then asked me if you should "find an admin who wants to do their job."

Frankly I should have been more harsh there but I gave you a warning instead.

While $11/month doesn't buy you respect, admins are essentially extensions of ZERO. He cannot be online and in 4 places 24/7, so he relies on us not only to help support the servers financially, but also to get the job done and to maintain the quality of play on our servers. I do take the role of admin very seriously, and I would like to think that one complaint in two years supports that.

I don't ask for respect, but I do ask for players to follow the rules they agree to follow when they join.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 12-20-2010 at 03:29 PM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    We all know hallwagner, and we know how hallwagner is. He doesn't mince words.

$11/month doesn't get you respect. You don't buy respect - you earn it. Admin disrespect is a joke imo unless you're talking about zero. This technically isn't abuse as its in the rules, but this ban wasn't deserved.

<This post is pure opinion>
    Hey jerkoff. Your words don't mean shit here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    We all know hallwagner, and we know how hallwagner is. He doesn't mince words.

$11/month doesn't get you respect. You don't buy respect - you earn it. Admin disrespect is a joke imo unless you're talking about zero. This technically isn't abuse as its in the rules, but this ban wasn't deserved.

<This post is pure opinion>
    ^ What NYS said. your not gonna get very far with that kind of mind set.
    There are tons of admins on ibis that pay $11 a month (not for respect) simply to help the server and the players who enjoy the game and follow the rules.
    Being an admin means frequently taking time away from enjoying the game to handle stupid situations caused by people who either unknowingly or belligerently break the rules.

Look at it this way.... Think of this as a school.
    A student is acting up.... your pretty much saying that the teacher (admin or clan) doesn't deserve respect.
    That the only person that deserves any respect is the principle (Zero). Now does that really make sense to you!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    ^ What NYS said. your not gonna get very far with that kind of mind set.
    There are tons of admins on ibis that pay $11 a month (not for respect) simply to help the server and the players who enjoy the game and follow the rules.
    Being an admin means frequently taking time away from enjoying the game to handle stupid situations caused by people who either unknowingly or belligerently break the rules. Look at it this way.... Think of this as a school.
    A student is acting up.... your pretty much saying that the teacher (admin or clan) doesn't deserve respect.
    That the only person that deserves any respect is the principle (Zero). Now does that really make sense to you!?!
    And that's just what i would like bears to do next time. bears, i apologize for disrespecting you, but maybe if you did your job next time (what a revelation) people (not only me) wouldnt get to the point where they feel they need to disrespect you. (again, not right, and obviously against the rules, but also human nature. if someone who's in a place of authority is not doing their job correctly, and therefore making you stop having a good time, what other reaction is there than to get pissed?)