Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I play CS with a helmet on

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    most of the time, the people cading those spots don't know any better.
    It's a virus effect. They survive one round in a spot that is impossible for zombies to get in, everyone tries it the next round. Eventually every person knows about the spot and how not to get tagged. It keeps spreading and spreading. Warn and then ban that person, everyone knows about the spot, but noone will do it.

80% solution.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cswithhelmet View Post
    It's a virus effect. They survive one round in a spot that is impossible for zombies to get in, everyone tries it the next round. Eventually every person knows about the spot and how not to get tagged. It keeps spreading and spreading. Warn and then ban that person, everyone knows about the spot, but noone will do it.

80% solution.
    you still need to warn first. the abuse threads about you banning for cades went essentially "you can't be there" :ban:

make the announcement, then ban people who go there next round.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

you still need to warn first. the abuse threads about you banning for cades went essentially "you can't be there" :ban:

make the announcement, then ban people who go there next round.
    if they stay there more then half a minute after i tell them to move, it's their fault. ztele only takes 3.

4. Default

if they stay there more then half a minute after i tell them to move, it's their fault. ztele only takes 3.
    1 minute after u "say" ur warning? or 1 minute after u are 100 % sure that they RECEIVED ur warning and then chose to disregard you?
    also, always try for slapping , freezing, slaying, kicking , THEN eventualyl banning... read the TOS.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

how long have you been admin?

6. Default

Now, before anyone else posts shit about who has been admin longer etc. and all that bullshit.

I just want you to know, that length of admin service time doesnt mean one flying fuck.

Second... hey.. the hairs on my arm went alot darker.

anyways.. like..
    @ cyber, if you give a vocal+written warning, and give people 30 seconds or a minute whatever, to gtfo there. and they still dont listen. thats not CS' fault.
    Its a players fault if they do not pay attention to warnings.
    You will never find me waiting for some dumb fuck in ZM to acknowledge me ranting his fucking ears off at him for being a dumbass. i warn, give them time that i think is needed to process and take action. if they don't do shit. they're out. simple.

CS has more ZM experience than you. no offense, but he knows how the players in ZM work better than you do.

Regarding spots with description; "you can't be there". repeat it over and over for two rounds. people in those two rounds should be moved to spec, may they go to such a spot again.
    If they STILL do it, i just ban their ass straight away, because they have had long enough to read/hear my warnings. process that, and gtfo there.

Apparently my way, works best. simple, effective. never gotten an abuse thread.. (excluding some dumbass that was just mad at me). and the server stays clean of fucktards.
    so apparently im doing shit right.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Now, before anyone else posts shit about who has been admin longer etc. and all that bullshit.

I just want you to know, that length of admin service time doesnt mean one flying fuck.

Second... hey.. the hairs on my arm went alot darker.

anyways.. like..
    @ cyber, if you give a vocal+written warning, and give people 30 seconds or a minute whatever, to gtfo there. and they still dont listen. thats not CS' fault.
    Its a players fault if they do not pay attention to warnings.
    You will never find me waiting for some dumb fuck in ZM to acknowledge me ranting his fucking ears off at him for being a dumbass. i warn, give them time that i think is needed to process and take action. if they don't do shit. they're out. simple.

CS has more ZM experience than you. no offense, but he knows how the players in ZM work better than you do.

Regarding spots with description; "you can't be there". repeat it over and over for two rounds. people in those two rounds should be moved to spec, may they go to such a spot again.
    If they STILL do it, i just ban their ass straight away, because they have had long enough to read/hear my warnings. process that, and gtfo there.

Apparently my way, works best. simple, effective. never gotten an abuse thread.. (excluding some dumbass that was just mad at me). and the server stays clean of fucktards.
    so apparently im doing shit right.
    i missed you

8. Default

i missed you
    Naw. <3
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

i missed you
    dude, follow robs lead.. id hate to have to come back up into ZM to regulate that god forsaken place.....

10. Default

Confirmed in logs restrict weapons will be taken away. Also rcon will be removed to prevent bypass in addition to the rcon abuse found in the logs.

M 12/27/2010 - 21:16:17: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [I Play CS With A Helmet On.ia] [STEAM_0:0:18590754] Executed : ma_rcon sv_airacelerate 10000
    M 12/27/2010 - 21:17 [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [I Play CS With A Helmet On.ia] [STEAM_0:0:18590754] Executed : ma_rcon sv_airacelerate 12000
    M 12/27/2010 - 21:17:55: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [I Play CS With A Helmet On.ia] [STEAM_0:0:18590754] Executed : ma_rcon sv_airaccelerate 10000