Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I play CS with a helmet on abuse #2

1. Default I play CS with a helmet on abuse #2

Admin's INGAME name: I play CS with a helmet on
    You're INGAME name: Naggafin

50000 minute mute with no prior warning for about less than 7 seconds of music.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pb79wy91zb2ptql
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

2. Default

I love your signature.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

funny video, but it's not real. that dude's an actor.

wasn't helmet just reported for abuse like a day ago?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    funny video, but it's not real. that dude's an actor.

wasn't helmet just reported for abuse like a day ago?
    I figured, but it's still funny.

And yes he was.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I love your signature.
    Kudos. I have it because for the majority of everyone who reads it, it's very true.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naggafin View Post
    Kudos. I have it because for the majority of everyone who reads it, it's very true.
    lmaoyeah?

7. Default

"Today I paid my pet 14$ to eat one of my farts."

"14 dolla... why would you pay , it's your pet, why would you give it money, how d... how do you eat a fart? This doesn't even make sense... This guy's clearly an Idiot!."
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    "Today I paid my pet 14$ to eat one of my farts."

"14 dolla... why would you pay , it's your pet, why would you give it money, how d... how do you eat a fart? This doesn't even make sense... This guy's clearly an Idiot!."
    wut. Helmet said that?

YOU

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

9. Default

you shouldn't spam music in the first place so he shouldn't have 2 warn u but is a bit much

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you shouldn't spam music in the first place so he shouldn't have 2 warn u but is a bit much
    nagga doesn't spam music. ever. he plays some, but stops immediately when someone (anyone) asks him to. same w/ me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?