Thread: I play CS with a helmet on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default I play CS with a helmet on

He kept changing AWP restrictions to 1 so he could just pick one up, after changing it back and kept telling him that he couldn't do it, he told me to 'stfu kid' and kept telling me that he was senior admin?? even though he was not. He is currently, still using an awp
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

i lol'd

3. Default

Before Maynard, or anyone else says it, "If u don't have a demo, then it didn't happen !!!"

Well, I guess that pretty well sums it up.

Please DON'T waste the space, or our time by posting here IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW PROTOCOL!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

You people are incredible. These allegations are fairly easy to prove without a demo. It's ridiculous how often the admin consensus in case of admin abuse reports is to give a free pass on a trivial technicality, rather than at least appearing to be troubled by the prospect of having an admin affecting gameplay negatively with impunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

5. Default

Omfg did anyone see that new commercial on tv?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Okay well next time I will get a Demo and or SS for now on. But just to make sure, this isn't allowed correct?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Before Maynard, or anyone else says it, "If u don't have a demo, then it didn't happen !!!"

Well, I guess that pretty well sums it up.

Please DON'T waste the space, or our time by posting here IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW PROTOCOL!!
    You are wrong, if he used chat to convey communication then all he would need is a time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

3+ ppl may not have witnessed it but 3+ ppl have reported admin abuse on him within the past week
    RellikDloc

9. Default

CS, it seems every time you come back you have problems with players on our servers. I would start using my head if I were you as admin privileges can be revoked without refund if you insist on abusing any occasion you can.

Hundreds of dollars doesn't mean jack when you have players who would otherwise purchase admin leaving the server because of people like you who make us look like idiots. You're making the admins who care about our servers look awful by abusing. So please, start using your common sense.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 12-27-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?