Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I play CS with a helmet on

1. Default I play CS with a helmet on

He kept changing AWP restrictions to 1 so he could just pick one up, after changing it back and kept telling him that he couldn't do it, he told me to 'stfu kid' and kept telling me that he was senior admin?? even though he was not. He is currently, still using an awp
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

i lol'd

3. Default

Before Maynard, or anyone else says it, "If u don't have a demo, then it didn't happen !!!"

Well, I guess that pretty well sums it up.

Please DON'T waste the space, or our time by posting here IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW PROTOCOL!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

You people are incredible. These allegations are fairly easy to prove without a demo. It's ridiculous how often the admin consensus in case of admin abuse reports is to give a free pass on a trivial technicality, rather than at least appearing to be troubled by the prospect of having an admin affecting gameplay negatively with impunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

5. Default

Omfg did anyone see that new commercial on tv?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Okay well next time I will get a Demo and or SS for now on. But just to make sure, this isn't allowed correct?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Okay well next time I will get a Demo and or SS for now on. But just to make sure, this isn't allowed correct?
    as i told u in another post, ALWAYS demo everything u want to say. no one's word is valid here, unless 3+ ppl actually witnessed this.
    any other admins happened to be around or real decent regs?? make them post here for now, until thread is closed, other than that, always demo.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

because it's admin vs admin he doesn't really need a demo. all zero has 2 do is pull helmets admin logs, and if he was infact doing that and it's not allowed... well you guys get the rest... the proof is there, zero just needs 2 pull it up...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Lifting restrictions on a weapon just to pick it up then disabling it is, I would say, an abuse of admin powers. $11/month does not mean you can break the rules you agreed to follow and enforce. Senior admin doesn't play into it.

I would say this falls under section X of the server rules. Using the console to lift a ban, then re-instating the ban after you've purchased the weapon.

Bad form.

I suppose we'll have to see what ZERO says.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Lifting restrictions on a weapon just to pick it up then disabling it is, I would say, an abuse of admin powers. $11/month does not mean you can break the rules you agreed to follow and enforce. Senior admin doesn't play into it.

I would say this falls under section X of the server rules. Using the console to lift a ban, then re-instating the ban after you've purchased the weapon.

Bad form.

I suppose we'll have to see what ZERO says.
    IX.4 also
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?