Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: NinjaOnRitalin

1. Default

I feel as if Superman just got tired of me playing "Don't Stop" so he put up this thread. To be honest, IN ALL HONEST opinion from what I've seen on that demo and in-game I really doubt Ritalin hacks. In my mind, there's no hacks, only bullshit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Excuse me for not being on CSS and playing WCS for so freaking long, but ritalin...is hacking...AGIAN!?!?!? -insert lul-

I'm just gonna be flat out clear with EVERYONE who is on WCS territory. You plan to wade in those waters, expect not one shark, but 10 million sharks to come at you (and the random guppy). Its a completely different level to the regular gun game or pub match. Literally. Anyone that's played with me pre-update knows. (just so anyone reading this knows, I read at least 3-4 pages of this thread then stopped cause I kinda understand whats happening).

Ritalin, slow up on makin ppl rage. If you get perm banned fore I'm back, it'll be one less ass for me to kick

And sorry I can't view the demo at this time, despite the fact ritalin is one of the few people that'll get on people's nerves in WCS. I know a few others, and they SURE AS HELL better know who they are, since they've been able to annoy the entire server on more than one map >:|. Just know theres those kind of people on there.

Pissing people off is my specialy not only in WCS but irl too! Don't worry I m not gonna get banned cause even tho i m hacking they cant prove it!!!(to those who are slow, this is a joke..) Wolf get your ass back in WCS.. I need a hacking mate..

3. Default

I lol'd @ this thread (especially Superman trying to be tough shit on the internet).

Ritalin hacks again! Oh noes! How many times has this happened before and been overturned? He's a good player, especially in WCS. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    (especially Superman trying to be tough shit on the internet).

Im not trying to be tough. I could care less who is scared of me on the internet. I seen something suspicious, I posted it. You don't like it, you can suck my digi balls and lick my digi dick. I could have perma banned him right on the spot, but unlike most, I do respect people who have been playing on the servers a long time.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Im not trying to be tough. I could care less who is scared of me on the internet. I seen something suspicious, I posted it. You don't like it, you can suck my digi balls and lick my digi dick. I could have perma banned him right on the spot, but unlike most, I do respect people who have been playing on the servers a long time.
    yeah i agree with superman on 1 thing, sometimes when we have a doubt , we will post a BAN REQUEST, to see if other ppl agree.
    only when VERY sure that he hacks that we will post a ban on him.
    supernman is not to blame if he thinks this guy hacks by posting DEMOS, not simply saying so and banning him without what he calls proof.
    that said, i dont think ninja hacks, from what i;ve seen him do so far, i rape his ass when the chance gets me, he gets lucky sure, can be uber annoying and stubborn to kill, as well as a pain in the butt when he stalks talking, but no hacking for now,.

BUT that doesnt mean he isnt , if superman wants to prove it , its his call, he can demo him later ,and post DECENT demos (again, dont be a kavinski, altho i still like the fucker :P but he cried wolf too many times on fluffy without decent demos... so yeah, dnt do that .)

speaking of crying wolf! WOLF GET UR ASS IN GAME!! i told u that i will rape ur cute little wolfy butt when i come back, i want u to start leveling up so that u wont be too easy later:P screw school , i will tutor u myself when the server is empty :P need maths? physics ? lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...