Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NinjaOnRitalin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    You are a funny one. First off, you better watch your tone. I will post 100 demo's of worthless shit about you, and there is nothing you can do but shut your mouth and respect admins. If you can't respect me being an admin, there is a simple solution. Take a shotgun and save us all the trouble. 2, you are complete garbage. Ive speced you without demo's and you move like a noob. You have nothing to offer the server or anyone who plays on the server. Get over yourself, your garbage.
    You can't do shit for my disrispect towards you dumbfuck on the forums other then ban me from the FORUMS or flame. In that case let me know and I ll grab some popcorn. So i will keep dissing you as long as I want cause your one stupid fuck. GET MADD! RAGEEEE!! UGHHHH!!! Or i might just buy an admin nd then you won't even be able to do shit about that. Matter a fact, I think I just might,cause that will bother you even more then me being a better player, and maybe, just maybe, one day it will bother you soo much that you will get a gun and shoot up your highschool(I m guessing your still in it by your avatar picture) then blow your own brains out and do this world a big favor.

PS: Other admins think that I m hacking.. WHICH ONES?!?! Look at the thread, no one but you thinks that. Visit the WCS Server, everyone is laughing at what a moron you are...

On that note...

Merry Christmass Everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by SillySally View Post
    Yeah they all say the same thing about Baby, Fluffy, Wolf and BDA and more people too. and now I still haven't decided about Fluffy yet but I haven't played with him enough to actually have an opinion on him, but I'm pretty sure that non of the others hack, and according to most of the ibis community Fluffy dont hack either. There will always be people that think, other people with skill that can kick most peoples butts, are hacking just because he/she is hard to kill and you get killed a lot by that person.

I have played a lot with Ninja and I have never seen anything fishy with him, and he does show respect to admins and I have never had any problems with him plus hes fun to play with

2. Default

Is it me or are we banning anyone whos in the Top10......if thats the case I refuse to play on the server since I might get banned.....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Is it me or are we banning anyone whos in the Top10......if thats the case I refuse to play on the server since I might get banned.....

Don't worry, just don't give it more then your 35% and you are in safe zone.

And yes, I am ranked #1 at the moment.. with Willster creeping up on it.

Edit** Wesolych Swiont Hitman. Love yaa polish buddy..
    Last edited by ritalin; 12-24-2010 at 06:01 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Don't worry, just don't give it more then your 35% and you are in safe zone.

And yes, I am ranked #1 at the moment.. with Willster creeping up on it.

Edit** Wesolych Swiont Hitman. Love yaa polish buddy..
    Wzajamnie.....i Bah Humbug!! haha.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Wzajamnie.....i Bah Humbug!! haha.

I dont understand the second part.. You are throwing too many big words at me so I am gonna take it as a disrispect.. :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    I dont understand the second part.. You are throwing too many big words at me so I am gonna take it as a disrispect.. :P
    its english....and it means what it means....bah humbug!!! (scrooge)

Well, I gave it the weekend while i went out of town and not one admin backed me up. Funny how that works. You sit there in admin chat calling him a cheater, i get a demo (yes, it was a long crappy demo with only 1 GOOD shot of him cheating) and you all cower. Hmmm. Atleast I know I have balls enough to demo him. PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you. I don't care who you think your friends our. I read what they say, just cause they don't want to call you out, doesn't mean I wont. Enjoy your time on our servers and our community and have a wonderful day.

8. Default

for the record I wasn't paying attention 2 admin chat that game, I didn't know who you were demoing, I know I asked at 1 point, but never read your reply. also I never stated he was a cheater

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    for the record I wasn't paying attention 2 admin chat that game, I didn't know who you were demoing, I know I asked at 1 point, but never read your reply. also I never stated he was a cheater
    I know you weren't. There were atleast 3 others that I know of. I won't mention names. They should have the balls to mention something themselves.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you. I don't care who you think your friends our.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what people are referring to when they say "IBIS sucks now." (paraphrased... it comes in many different forms)

Why would people play on IBIS servers if there are admins out for blood taking up slots just to demo (harass) a player every time he's in a server?