Thread: V e g a s

1. Exclamation V e g a s

This week for a few days...

Anyone closeby?

I'm staying at, lemme know
    Attached Images
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

stay at mandalay or PH towers, their suites rock... esp. the ones over the 50th floor...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Mandalay is old and decrepit. Paris is way better. Plus I have reservations in the corner window of the restaurant on Xmas right across from the Bellagio so we can see the water show at dark.

I’m staying my last half of the week at the new ARIA which aside from Steve Wynn’s place is the best in town.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it’s all F R E E !! (except the dinner res)

And I really don’t care if I have a suite because I won’t be there that much! :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Mandalay is old and decrepit. Paris is way better. Plus I have reservations in the corner window of the restaurant on Xmas right across from the Bellagio so we can see the water show at dark.

I’m staying my last half of the week at the new ARIA which aside from Steve Wynn’s place is the best in town.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it’s all F R E E !! (except the dinner res)

And I really don’t care if I have a suite because I won’t be there that much! :P
    Sounds nice but nah nowhere near vegas.... next weeekend ill be UP in Indianapolis though

5. Default

i'd want to stay at ceasar's palace.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?