Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sick and fucking tired

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Yeah siege was a terrible map in that it can kill all of the T's.

If only cabaret would work all of the time.

From now on I will only pick maps that I know are good maps.
    does the wcs test server have all the maps on it that the real one has?

cause we o need to go through and look at each map some time, figure out which stay and which need to go
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Yeah siege was a terrible map in that it can kill all of the T's.

If only cabaret would work all of the time.

From now on I will only pick maps that I know are good maps.
    it could kill all the Cts to you know, we just all went charging into a room packed full of barrels, and someone shot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

see this is fucking weak. just now I had 2 go on the server and tell them 2 change the map, they had it on xbox which is like ice world size, they were having 20 seconds rounds....

STICK 2 THE PRE SET MAP LIST, or maps that you KNOW for a FACT are WCS acceptable. when you play maps that are 20 second rounds you're power lvling yourself and it throws the balance off.

WCS maps need an objective and need 2 be proper size.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I would set the absolute largest at maps like cs_dustanesi, cs_dethcookin, or cs_thunder.

5. Default

or rats.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I would set the absolute largest at maps like cs_dustanesi or cs_thunder.
    The reason i raged so much is you do dumb shit like this all the time. dont fuck with the maps or anything in WCS we dont have rcon so when u fuck it up we dont have a way of fixing it thats why i raged. and we went threw 3 maps only playing 2 rounds of each and changing to a zombie map is dumb. just stop fucking with shit. play the game or get out.

7. Default

I will reset the server and remove the crap maps in a second.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will reset the server and remove the crap maps in a second.
    thank you

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    The reason i raged so much is you do dumb shit like this all the time. dont fuck with the maps or anything in WCS we dont have rcon so when u fuck it up we dont have a way of fixing it thats why i raged. and we went threw 3 maps only playing 2 rounds of each and changing to a zombie map is dumb. just stop fucking with shit. play the game or get out.
    I can see why you got mad. The thing is, half of our maps aren't even touched. Granted, a large portion of them suck ass. There may be that one hidden gem in the bunch that is awesome. A prime example of this is GG. We play maybe like 10 maps total. We have 24 pages of maps and they almost never get played. What I am saying is, the rotation needs to have maybe one or two maps that aren't played as much instead of going to the same maps.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Im tired of blade being a faggot and everyone ignoring him, when i am playing WCS im sick and tired of him, instead of the map votes, he is changing the maps to maps that dont work we arent even finishing 2 rounds before he changes it again it has happend the last 4 maps now. now he FUCKED the server up and hosatges are showing up and we have to restart the servers, Its this bullshit that pisses people off and how IBIS loses respect, and since both of you ACO and Blade will come run your mouths FUCK YOU!take more then his Rcon away Your just as bad as perry and Taz. changing maps is fine but when you fuck the server up and piss people off it ridiculous.

sit back and read this.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.