Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sick and fucking tired

1. Default Sick and fucking tired

Im tired of blade being a faggot and everyone ignoring him, when i am playing WCS im sick and tired of him, instead of the map votes, he is changing the maps to maps that dont work we arent even finishing 2 rounds before he changes it again it has happend the last 4 maps now. now he FUCKED the server up and hosatges are showing up and we have to restart the servers, Its this bullshit that pisses people off and how IBIS loses respect, and since both of you ACO and Blade will come run your mouths FUCK YOU!take more then his Rcon away Your just as bad as perry and Taz. changing maps is fine but when you fuck the server up and piss people off it ridiculous.

2. Default

we changed to that stripper map and we got invicible hostages, AFTER people voted to go to the map, then we went on some map that wasnt on rotation that no one cared for, so after 3 rounds we changed to thunder, that is only 3 changes all of them wanted

You never said your distast of what was going on you just exploded on thunder and straight up raged really hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Im tired of blade being a faggot and everyone ignoring him, when i am playing WCS im sick and tired of him, instead of the map votes, he is changing the maps to maps that dont work we arent even finishing 2 rounds before he changes it again it has happend the last 4 maps now. now he FUCKED the server up and hosatges are showing up and we have to restart the servers, Its this bullshit that pisses people off and how IBIS loses respect, and since both of you ACO and Blade will come run your mouths FUCK YOU!take more then his Rcon away Your just as bad as perry and Taz. changing maps is fine but when you fuck the server up and piss people off it ridiculous.
    ok, first off, thanks for including me. i feel the love.

now, lets make a few points clear here:

blade disliked the map we were on (assault) and so asked us if we wanted the whore map (aka, caberet, the map w/ the stripper hosties) we said yes, so he set nextmap to it. when we got there, we discovered that for some reason we couldn't see the hosties. since the map is pretty bad w/out the naked hosties, he put up a vote to change to cs_seige. the vote was accepted, and we went to seige (since seige is a map he hadn't heard of before, and wante to test it out for the server)

seige we discovered to be MASSIVE, way way too big and confusing for wcs. so, he changed it to another map that him (and everyone involved in testing the wcs server including zero) liked, cs_thunder_ti.

here, we discovered that the earlier change to caberet had actually caused the hosties to be invisible on these maps (something that had happened on the old server, and zero had actually laughed at and said essentially "play on, it ads a challenge")

upon discovering this, blade wanted to restart the server to fix the problem, but he doesn't have the ability. and it also turns out that no-one does. around this time, solar began to rage, yelling at blade and others in the server like crazy, throwing insults and other such stuff, because he was pissed off at blade. apparently, blade is the reason the server loses population (but 16-18/20 at the time was pretty nice anyway), and also the reason why ibis loses respect.

the only person who he's pissing off, seems to be you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Anyone that came into the server after said change COULD see the hostie's. Also, it's good to test maps.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

We were about 20 rounds into assault. I gave people the option of whether or not they wanted aztec or stripper map. They wanted the stripper map so we went to it.

Stripper map is lame without strippers, made it a new map. It sucked so we go to a good map.

Senior admin can make the map whatever they want unless it is EXCESSIVE. I did nothing of the sort. You disrespected good hearted players even though they were simply asking you to calm down.

Players and admins MUST respect each other. What I do to other players is only in fun and I do not mean any harm at all. For you to just come in and flat out rage at people/me is just showing a poor attitude to players. (Not that my actions are noteworthy)

6. Default

ummm i did not see anythign anoying about what blade did tryed a map havent played opps mistakes happen it was solved very quickley and i still contiune to play becouse i am haveing fun dont really understand why your not

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    ummm i did not see anythign anoying about what blade did tryed a map havent played opps mistakes happen it was solved very quickley and i still contiune to play becouse i am haveing fun dont really understand why your not
    beacuse it wasnt DUST2!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

9. Default

don't start fucking with the random maps in there. there's a reason they're not in the current map rotation list. there's a buncha maps that give free guns in the admin map list, and the rest of them are just MASSIVE maps. stick 2 the map rotation or change it up with maps you atleast know like prodigy n shit. solar, stop getting your panties in a bunch, it seems your the only person whose upset about the map change, and you wernt senior admin so..... yeah.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Yeah siege was a terrible map in that it can kill all of the T's.

If only cabaret would work all of the time.

From now on I will only pick maps that I know are good maps.