Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I play CS with a helmet on abuse #2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nagga doesn't spam music. ever. he plays some, but stops immediately when someone (anyone) asks him to. same w/ me.
    i have seen him spam music and half the sever telling him to stop and he wont and you shouldnt spam music in the first place unless asked by the people.

2. Default

couple to mant zero's, i slipped

3. Default

Talking to Inny now it appears I was warned but still, for future reference I cannot listen to warning over voice chat due to the way I play sound. It's direct playback from my sound driver, so in order to playback the original quality, I have to end up muting my game. I think it's only fair that most, if not all warnings from admins be given in admin say so everyone can read them in big letters on the screen.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naggafin View Post
    Talking to Inny now it appears I was warned but still, for future reference I cannot listen to warning over voice chat due to the way I play sound. It's direct playback from my sound driver, so in order to playback the original quality, I have to end up muting my game. I think it's only fair that most, if not all warnings from admins be given in admin say so everyone can read them in big letters on the screen.
    I did not realize, i will make sure not to only voice but also admin say warnings.