Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Im New To Ibis Gaming

1. Default Hey Im New To Ibis Gaming

Hey guys I am new to ibis gaming (The Forum That Is) I have just registered my name is Tyler im 14 and I just bought the admin slot I can't wait to recieve it! Hope to see you guys in game!

Quote Originally Posted by sanctuality View Post
    Hey guys I am new to ibis gaming (The Forum That Is) I have just registered my name is Tyler im 14 and I just bought the admin slot I can't wait to recieve it! Hope to see you guys in game!
    sup bro, played with you a bit today (actually about 5 mins ago ), seem like a pretty cool dude, looking forward to having another admin on the servers. yes i said SERVERS go check out some of ibis's other servers if you haven't already.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    sup bro, played with you a bit today (actually about 5 mins ago ), seem like a pretty cool dude, looking forward to having another admin on the servers. yes i said SERVERS go check out some of ibis's other servers if you haven't already.
    Thanks bro and will do going to check them out right now!

4. Default

Welcome to ibis!
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

5. Default

hi there..and welcome to the community........

NOTE*****PLEASE read on how to be an admin...(FOLLOW)
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

6. Default

Thanks guys I can't wait to get admin aha!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sanctuality View Post
    im 14 and I just bought the admin slot I can't wait to recieve it!
    fuck.

that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck.

that is all.
    Lmao agreed. Technically i wouldn't trust a 14 years old with full admin because they tends to get made fun of in game of their voice and people tries to piss them off because they are young so that leads to admin abuse which is banning the people he/she doesn't like.

But definately.. im with acolyte... but im gonna change it up a little....
    WERE FUCKED! lol jk
    Itz Showtime!

9. Default

Welcome, kid.

I kind of agree with Aco, but I'm willing to give him a chance.

He might be different, and we can't expect him to be the same as all the other fuckards with admin.

Tyler, just read the rules and abide by them and them alone.

You'll do good.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Welcome to the community!