Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WoW

1. Default

^ I can see the difference there.... lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I didnt say it was a garbage game. I said its a gay game. LoL

:P lol. Well, in that case, I will agree. It is a very happy game!

3. Default

4. Smile

[QUOTE=Hadriel;5750]@Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior./QUOTE]
    Well i got to lvl 56 on my warrior and gave up.. they are insanely hard to lvl.
    I'm fury and starting to add points to the arms skill.
    No i have never really followed one.
    Maybe i will give it a try.

WoW is not gay.
    Guildwars is gay.
    So is Runescape.
    WoW is more of a Social Network now.. people just talk... in my old guild.. some of us would set up a time.. just to take a plane somewhere just to meet up and stuff.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

5. Default

I played WoW until I realized just how much time I was wasting playing it... oh right, and it got really boring too.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

6. Default

[QUOTE='[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce;5767']
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriel View Post
    @Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior./QUOTE]

WoW is not gay.
    Guildwars is gay.
    So is Runescape.
    WoW is more of a Social Network now.. people just talk... in my old guild.. some of us would set up a time.. just to take a plane somewhere just to meet up and stuff.
    And another addict comes to the defense of WoW.

Just go out in the real world and meet people..... Then its free with no monthly contract....unless you count... well... nevermind....
    Last edited by Steamer; 08-18-2008 at 01:39 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce View Post

WoW is not gay.
    Guildwars is gay.
    So is Runescape.
    Warriors are easy to level if you're on par with the level of the monsters in your zone; casters like locks and mages can take down higher level stuff, same with rogues, but if you stick to lower level mobs, and dual wield 1handers you just put up sweeping strikes and whirlwind the hell out of everything. It worked pretty well for me. Google "James' horde leveling guide" (or the alli one if you're an alli). I was able to hit 70 in 8 ingame days, plus some afk time. Some peeps who have locks/mages were able to do it in as little as 6 by following it. You can just jump in somewhere, get 60 quick, then the 60-70 part only took me a week to do... (first zone will actually be the hardest for a warrior).

GW is pretty cool actually, my 2nd most played game of all time probably aside from d2. The pvp is pretty fun, I just stopped because all of the good pvpers quit a long time ago and none of my friends played anymore.

RS is worse than gay.

8. Smile

I never said i play it for social purposes -.-
    Infact my social life with FRIENDS is alot.

Yeah i use to do that when i was a lower lvl.. use whirlwind and fight like 3 at a time.. but now its tougher.. it seems that or my gear sucks ha =P
    But i will look into it sometime thanks.
    What realm do you play on?
    I play on Zuljin.
    Warrior name-Drakonn

GW is ok.. but when i played it.. my friend gave me a 14 day trail or w/e.. when i first enterd the game.. i got lost.. i saw people with good gear.. and i was like wtf do i do..
    RS is gayer then gay.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

9. Default

I have not played it. I used to play Ultima Online and it was the WoW of its time. I had fun doing it, but I dont know if I would play it again. That is why I dont care for WoW.

10. Default

lol runescape good times
    but i love wow private only