Thread: Ban Spam 5am

1. Default Ban Spam 5am

Moved from introduction:

My name in the game was h4x0|2, and you guys banned me for no apparent reason. I am asking that you unban me, I wasn't hacking and have no idea who thought i was. I was just playing 3 mins ago on 174.36.201.114:27015

Just because my name is h4x0r doesn't mean i hack, please watch your admins.
    Thanks.

-Mike

P.S: My steam i.d= "H4x0|2" STEAM_0:0:37653558 00:14 63 0 active

Update: checked the log and found:

(ADMIN) Cyber (not here) | ibis.a: see ya wallhacker
    (ADMIN) Cyber (not here) | ibis.a: banned player H4x0|2
    You have been banned by admin permanently !!

I seriously suggest you guys evaluate who you give the power of banning, especially permanently.

I would love to see the Demo, please, thank you!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    Moved from introduction:

My name in the game was h4x0|2, and you guys banned me for no apparent reason. I am asking that you unban me, I wasn't hacking and have no idea who thought i was. I was just playing 3 mins ago on 174.36.201.114:27015

Just because my name is h4x0r doesn't mean i hack, please watch your admins.
    Thanks.

-Mike

P.S: My steam i.d= "H4x0|2" STEAM_0:0:37653558 00:14 63 0 active

Update: checked the log and found:

(ADMIN) Cyber (not here) | ibis.a: see ya wallhacker
    (ADMIN) Cyber (not here) | ibis.a: banned player H4x0|2
    You have been banned by admin permanently !!

I seriously suggest you guys evaluate who you give the power of banning, especially permanently.

I would love to see the Demo, please, thank you!
    ok let me start off by telling u head on: if u even show a DROP of disrespect to admin judgement, i will flame ur ass in ways u have never experienced before (or maybe have, depends what closet u came from.)
    and so in other words, dont start ur unban thread by declaring that the admin that banned u is incompetent or anything, and happens to have a banning power and asking ppl to be careful who has admin. you have been judged by 2 admins that u are walling , and the ruling decided to ban u and make u post an unban thread if u think u can hack ur way here. it wasnt just me to call hacks on u, so please, shush, and enjoy the ride.

now , i will try to treat this with the outmost respect, if u promise to chill and not start talkign shit like some other ppl do, because trust me, if u get on my list, u're gonna have to get someone WAYYYYYYYY high in the food chain here to force me to unban u either way
    now , go here , and please post ur comments respectfully.
    thank you.
    regards.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5521
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    if u get on my list, u're gonna have to get someone WAYYYYYYYY high in the food chain here to force me to unban u either way
    you fuck, stop stealing my shit.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

I'll see how many levels I can get on another WCS server before I get unbanned

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    you fuck, stop stealing my shit.
    u stole MY shit !:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

unbanned.