Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "H4x0|2" walling

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    isn't using a seperate account to avoid a punishment not allowed?
    many ppl told me that it IS not allowed... specially if the guy in person is being investigated in...
    altho every bone in my body wanted to ban his brothers' account just so that he actually DOES get perma banned (until further ruling), i kinda went easy on his this time because it was christmas... consider it a late christmas gift.
    HOWEVER haxor, i do have ur steam recorded in a demo , both of them. worse comes to worse, no member of ur family will get access here to prevent u from playing...
    consider that please a friendly warning, did not ban u then, altho half the admins there said its a bannable offence,....pfft... i'm becoming soft on holidays -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

i watched the "final" demo, and i can say at least from my standpoint that it is inconclusive. no "clear" wallhacks here, but i wouldn't be surprised to find out either way if hes hacking or not hacking. sound/radar could have been used in 9/10 of those situations, with a lucky break here or there. i would say unban, and try to get some more conclusive demos

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i watched the "final" demo, and i can say at least from my standpoint that it is inconclusive. no "clear" wallhacks here, but i wouldn't be surprised to find out either way if hes hacking or not hacking. sound/radar could have been used in 9/10 of those situations, with a lucky break here or there. i would say unban, and try to get some more conclusive demos
    again, the "Final " ban is not the 100 % conclusive one.. there are a bunch.
    i will update the tick marks, i just have soo many shit to do.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    again, the "Final " ban is not the 100 % conclusive one.. there are a bunch.
    i will update the tick marks, i just have soo many shit to do.
    well i saw nothing in the last demo to FULLY support a ban

5. Default

Can I please get an unban now, My steam ID is in my profile under steamID. Thanks

6. Default

this guy must have wall hacks b/c he can be able to find me no where im hiding and just walk in the room and kill me before i even get to get a shot off.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    this guy must have wall hacks b/c he can be able to find me no where im hiding and just walk in the room and kill me before i even get to get a shot off.
    It's not his fault you suck at Counter-Strike.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    It's not his fault you suck at Counter-Strike.
    quit trolling me and go suck a dick and die

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    quit trolling me and go suck a dick and die
    You're too easy, dipshit<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    You're too easy, dipshit<33
    and yet your still a slut.