Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: "H4x0|2" walling

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    I've had plenty of insane shots every once in a while, ones that I surprise myself with sometimes, It's hard to judge who's hacking in a WCS server because there's a lot more factors (increased speed, low gravity, extra health, critical strike etc.) ... So it seems like there are a lot of BS kills, but that's what I like about the server, it's more of a challenge, and more rewarding when you kill a lvl 300 when you're only lvl 3. I just finished watching all 8 demos myself (after waiting for MegaUpload to let me) and they are completely normal, my favorite part is doing slow-motion @ deagle headshot in cs_office. That is one I surprised myself with. Anyway, i'm confident once zero watches them, he'll see the truth. I like this server a lot, I may even apply to be an admin soon
    ohh god no.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    ohh god no.
    Heaven forbid anyone who can pull a K : D higher than 1 be an admin.

p.s. I haven't watched the demos, so I'm not making a comment regarding his hacking or not.

3. Default

I could not find anything in any of the demos player will be unbanned.

4. Default

Hey i'm still unable to connect to the WCS server, any ideas?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I could not find anything in any of the demos player will be unbanned.
    And that's why we have Z,,, better yet, that's exactly why we need the new tiered ADMIN system so as to take the load off Z and be more efficient and fair to the bans that are not deserved in a quicker + more responsive fashion...

I would think this is a WRAP???
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>