Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "H4x0|2" walling

1. Default "H4x0|2" walling

Steam shit : "H4x0|2" STEAM_0:0:37653558 00:14 63 0 active
    ban duration : perma
    Reason for ban : wallhacks.
    another admin also confirmed wallhacks, the admin was undercover, and in game under a different name, wishes to stay anonymous to some extent.

i will attach my demos , one by one. the key idea is that he ALWAYS knows where ppl are , and sometimes prefires at their heads. i'm gonna post the demos backwards, starting from the end since its where i got really tired of his walls.
    i would gladly point out the questionable tick marks, but im tired as fuck now since its 7 am and i just spent last 2 hours specing him and i will take care of this when i wake up. but u can still watch the demos in
    sv_cheats 1
    r_drawothermodels 2
    please be advised that i noticed that he intentionally throws sometimes a nade or shoot retardedly and no reasons at somewhere else and pretend to be focusing there , then BOOM, swivel headshot around a corner....its all an act to hide the walls... yes they were intentional because of the pattern, and no, he couldnt hear them...
    also guys, look at the map as well when u can, or just the wireframe, sometimes he would camp a spot for a bit , waiting for some "random" guy to show up there, and yet never watch his back bcos he KNOWS that the person is on the other side of walls...

also in dust 2, u will see him following a guy from behind the crate, trying to knife him...
    not to mention in office when he would camp between 2 filecases, and conveniently get a headshot on a guy passing around the corner, and then carry on....
    nways, u have to watch them ALL , and see that it wasnt a one time thing... they might seem like many demos, but each is barely couple minutes, since i kept getting kicked for afk...

ppl always tell me to not post detailed bans....and be more confident, but i hate ppl that come here and talk shit without being constructive.
    so here is the thing, if u have an opinion on the ban AFTER watching the demos, say it, if u are coming to flame me , i will make ur life a living hell on the servers, and i mean it .

demos IN REVERSE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, but by order of "obviousness" for the lazy ppl out therea:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Y5IN33M
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XNEGG3I
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZ12VZD5
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXSJT8NO
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GW8PCBR
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHTW0CVI
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65BFP63F
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QVGS3U0

EDIT: i just asked the admin who was specing with me to download MY demos (the other admin has his OWN demos as well,but once downloaded , that admin will post the tick marks for me, since we both agreed on some sketchy marks.) thanks anonymous faggotty admin :P

edit2: just wanted to comment on smthn he said in the intro thread accidentally, he said that "if i have haxor in name doesnt mean i hack".
    my comment: true, but there is also the possibility that u openly declare that u are a "fake" hacker in order to avoid suspicion. i asked the first time how the fuck u managed to know i was 1 floor down, OUTSIDE, on crackhouse and WALKING and no one shooting on me, and u chain striked me from a windowless room on top floor without having any reason what soever to use up ur ultimate then and risk being surprised later before ur cooldown ends....
    next thing u said was : wallhacks, as if joking about hacking to avoid suspicion. not to mention that u declared a few times : i love that the chain strike can kill someone around a corner without having to see them
    i mean.... arent u pushing it a bit too far there? oh well... i find that the best way to avoid hacks suspicion ever is to joke about it , act blatant, which is what u kept doing, and sometimes having the odacity to call other players h4x!!!!!!!! when clearly u died from normal reasons, but a hacker will always point the finger at someone else!
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-25-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default Final Demo

To you, I was guilty before proven innocent because of what happened at crackhouse, so you made this demo trying to find me using wallhacks. The only "suspicious" activity on that demo it when i got a lucky 1-shot desert eagle kill. And to you, that is when you decided to find me guilty and ban me.

I'm 21 years old, I custom built my computer for gaming, my screen is 1080p running HD5870's in crossfire, I have very good headphones specifically for this game. Anyone who watches this video will have the same reaction Damion did:

The last thing Damion said before you cut him off by ending the demo was "Are you serious?"

It is much easier finding someone who actually wallhacks than trying to find it in these demos in which you actually looked at me for 2 hours to try and find something. I think these videos prove my innocence. If I were you and wasted 2 hours trying to find a hacker, I might just ban him for the same reasons you did.

AND "ppl always tell me to not post detailed bans....and be more confident, but i hate ppl that come here and talk shit without being constructive." THEY ARE TRYING TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE, they don't want people banned unless it's obvious they're hacking, and if someone hacks, they don't hide it for 2 HOURS it would have been more apparent. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!
    Last edited by h4x0r; 12-25-2010 at 09:24 AM.

3. Default

~ Frame 2000 seems likely it could be sound, though in wireframe it looks as if he is actually see's him and waits for him to come up the stairs.(I have camped a few seconds there at times for kills). If he is walling he is TERRIBLE at pre-firing.
    ~ Frame 17200 seems even more questionable but not concrete.

Again, if he is walling, he is pretty damn terrible at it or very good at hiding it.

Also, I only watched Demo 1 as you said it was the most apparent.

Also, use http://megashares.com/ . Having to wait 45 seconds to DL really F'ing sucks.

The crackhouse thing is pretty damn suspicious even if it was a fluke. If this is overturned, I'd keep a better eye out.

Demo 1 doesn't show it for me, will look at more later.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-25-2010 at 03:15 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    ~ Frame 2000 seems likely it could be sound, though in wireframe it looks as if he is actually see's him and waits for him to come up the stairs.(I have camped a few seconds there at times for kills). If he is walling he is TERRIBLE at pre-firing.
    ~ Frame 17200 seems even more questionable but not concrete.

Again, if he is walling, he is pretty damn terrible at it or very good at hiding it.

Also, I only watched Demo 1 as you said it was the most apparent.

Also, use http://megashares.com/ . Having to wait 45 seconds to DL really F'ing sucks.

The crackhouse thing is pretty damn suspicious even if it was a fluke. If this is overturned, I'd keep a better eye out.

Demo 1 doesn't show it for me, will look at more later.
    actually demo 1 is just the last map he played, where he got like a couple "lucky" kills , specially like entering a room killing someone quickly, walk out room across hallway HS sometone across the map in less than a split sec, and then continue as if nthn happened.
    i am with my family now for christmas and i cannot afford to waste time on this , i will be posting more clarifying shit later on when i can, but i think everyone here with wall detection experience can simply download the maps and watch them
    (also i will be trying to upload the files less than10 mb here individually, and leave only one with megaupload so that downloading is faster.)
    or u can download one, by the time u watch it , download the other until i fix that thing with the delay

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Yea.. I saw that part. It sure wasn't fast as he looked for a second and then killed him, turned around in the hallway (hell even I heard em running up in the dem) and shot him in the face with a shotty (HEADSHOT).

I'm not defending the dude, idk if he is a good player or cheats, he is very inconsistent. The demos are just "shotty".

Can I has magic 3d walling hacks that let me see behind as well in front of me also? teehee =P

Would you call this "hacks"?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yea.. I saw that part. It sure wasn't fast as he looked for a second and then killed him, turned around in the hallway (hell even I heard em running up in the dem) and shot him in the face with a shotty (HEADSHOT).

I'm not defending the dude, idk if he is a good player or cheats, he is very inconsistent. The demos are just "shotty".

Can I has magic 3d walling hacks that let me see behind as well in front of me also? teehee =P

Would you call this "hacks"?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    those are professionals... that guy doesnt even have a decent kdr in game to be considered as a naturally born css hitman...
    he didnt have a very high score in game, more like mid high, since he was up against bigdumbanimal, myself, carina (at some point , under name Boo), and damion... i mean, we all have decent skills, bda and i are top 10, and so this guy didnt make it far up in game, but he definitely had an edge over most ppl if we didnt have fast reflexes to catch up to his walls.

7. Default h4x0|2

Let me just clarify this, that night I was playing to have fun, sometimes I would be in the zone, sometimes not. Yes I was being very sarcastic which, to some, would seem suspicious. But what I can tell you is that CSS is $5 right now and if I were going to Hack, then I would be way too lazy to try and cover it up for 2 hours to save $5.

Put on some good headphones, watch the demos, and you'll see my reactions are natural. Thanks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    Let me just clarify this, that night I was playing to have fun, sometimes I would be in the zone, sometimes not. Yes I was being very sarcastic which, to some, would seem suspicious. But what I can tell you is that CSS is $5 right now and if I were going to Hack, then I would be way too lazy to try and cover it up for 2 hours to save $5.

Put on some good headphones, watch the demos, and you'll see my reactions are natural. Thanks.
    soooo, are u saying you don't mind being banned bcos the game is cheap and u can just get another one if proven to be hacking here?
    is that the first time u've used that line before ?

9. Default

"soooo, are u saying you don't mind being banned bcos the game is cheap and u can just get another one if proven to be hacking here?
    is that the first time u've used that line before ?"

Not at all, Cyber, I would like my SteamID unbanned because I wasn't hacking, I'm probably more experienced (10 years since 1.3) than you, anyone who has played this long will see i'm not hacking in your videos.
    If I didn't respect the server (it's a great server) then I would not have started this thread. Most hackers who get banned for hacking do not go through the Trouble of contesting the decision, they just buy another copy.

Back when I moderated my server 4 years ago, I too made the mistake of banning someone because I didn't understand how experienced they were, and it looked suspicious.

Now please give me another chance to show you i'm not hacking, and unban my SteamID.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    "soooo, are u saying you don't mind being banned bcos the game is cheap and u can just get another one if proven to be hacking here?
    is that the first time u've used that line before ?"

Not at all, Cyber, I would like my SteamID unbanned because I wasn't hacking, I'm probably more experienced (10 years since 1.3) than you, anyone who has played this long will see i'm not hacking in your videos.
    If I didn't respect the server (it's a great server) then I would not have started this thread. Most hackers who get banned for hacking do not go through the Trouble of contesting the decision, they just buy another copy.

Back when I moderated my server 4 years ago, I too made the mistake of banning someone because I didn't understand how experienced they were, and it looked suspicious.

Now please give me another chance to show you i'm not hacking, and unban my SteamID.
    nope not really most hackers try to get proven innocent so that they dont have to spend extra cash and they can say that they won the argument