Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: merry x mas what did you get?

1. Default

I got candy and clothes and my grandmother took the very first quilt I made and had it quilted and then she bound it for me.

And my dogs got a new pillow (the thing is so soft!), bones, and my cat got a new mousie squeaky toy.

I also found a beautiful stray kitty.

So that was my present from up above.

<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Welcome home!
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    From families at the funeral home: 3 bottles of Johhnie Walker Black, and 1 Gold Label, 2 Jack Daniels, A case of homemade wine from a family (awesome btw) Chivas nd a bottle of Absolute Brooklyn....im pissed because I got no rum lol

From my family: Money (5000) and some clothes (yea i know......)

From my friends: Interesting story on one gift...I was asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a redhead with a Lamborghini and they got me a redheaded blowup doll and a Lambo Matchbox Car.....and some bottles from other friends.....

All together I spent more on gifts on my family and friends and bonuses o my employees than I got back.....fml

This is why I hate Christmas....
    I spent more than what I got, but that's cause I had money sitting for 2 months and I don't know when I'll get to see my parents again. Was worth it IMO

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

I found out that my cl cmd rate was severely fucked up and thats what's been causing me all of this grief while playing css, probably a result of playing zm here back in the day exclusively when I first started playing css

(just put in cl_cmdrate 100 in console and see if it fixes it for you too, hall it aint the guns it turns out, althought the grenades are seriously still shit)

and my frame rate still goes to shit playing on ibis's gg server because of that fucking gore mod

also I found a few good servers that are actually worth a damn, where they add new maps and listen to there community promptly rather than taking 3 months to do something that should have been done long ago

and a few other private things I'm not going to list here, but to say the least its been a good year for me

and I think I can honestly say I'm having as much fun as I used to there as I did in the old zm days and with that cl rate thing squared away its a 10% frustration rate to 90% fun ratio there, something ibis hasnt been in 2 years.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I found out that my cl cmd rate was severely fucked up and thats what's been causing me all of this grief while playing css, probably a result of playing zm here back in the day exclusively when I first started playing css

(just put in cl_cmdrate 100 in console and see if it fixes it for you too, hall it aint the guns it turns out, althought the grenades are seriously still shit)

and my frame rate still goes to shit playing on ibis's gg server because of that fucking gore mod

also I found a few good servers that are actually worth a damn, where they add new maps and listen to there community promptly rather than taking 3 months to do something that should have been done long ago

and a few other private things I'm not going to list here, but to say the least its been a good year for me

and I think I can honestly say I'm having as much fun as I used to there as I did in the old zm days and with that cl rate thing squared away its a 10% frustration rate to 90% fun ratio there, something ibis hasnt been in 2 years.
    somehow, even in a thread about christmas gifts, you find a way to complain and bitch about what's wrong with ibis.

i tip my hat to you good sir :tips hat:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Hmm I got most of the stuff that I really wanted!!!

I got a new jacket because my old one was getting a bit beat up, and a bunch of random stuff.

Though i admit chasing my cat around the house with the mini helicopter was extremely funny. When I Finally managed to get him, he jumped 3 feet in the air.

OH yeah and money to update my pc!!!!!!

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    From families at the funeral home: 3 bottles of Johhnie Walker Black, and 1 Gold Label, 2 Jack Daniels, A case of homemade wine from a family (awesome btw) Chivas nd a bottle of Absolute Brooklyn....im pissed because I got no rum lol

From my family: Money (5000) and some clothes (yea i know......)

From my friends: Interesting story on one gift...I was asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a redhead with a Lamborghini and they got me a redheaded blowup doll and a Lambo Matchbox Car.....and some bottles from other friends.....

All together I spent more on gifts on my family and friends and bonuses o my employees than I got back.....fml

This is why I hate Christmas....
    Yea, you give so much more, you actually put though into your gifts, and your friends just shove this half assed stuff into your arms. You're lucky you at least have something!

7. Default

It was a great time with the family and gifts we all had a great time this year!
    Attached Images
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    somehow, even in a thread about christmas gifts, you find a way to complain and bitch about what's wrong with ibis.

i tip my hat to you good sir :tips hat:
    I was wondering how what he wrote was even related to Christmas.

I'm so lost.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

anex, pearl is the shit! beat it last year then sold my ds. i wish i still had it.

well i got air maxes, a pair of vans, a couple of gift cards, a bunch of clothes from obey, airblaster, abercrombie, and pacsun, a nice beanie from coal, and black ops for 360 which i havent played yet because im trying to get pestilence on halo reach.

oh i almost forgot i also got a new pocket knife. one more for the collection.

and my family got a stray cat. i used to hate cats before but this one is awesome and i like it. but, im sure masta will have something to say about it lol.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

32 GB Ipod touch, sony ipod clock stero, bunch of blurays, gios cologne, old spice bodywash, hair wax and $400.00...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone