Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: merry x mas what did you get?

1. Default merry x mas what did you get?

at 3 am i was tearing up my house to find any kinda fan my g card getting to hot and couldent find one so was going to forced to stop playing for the night but then my mom gaver my an x mas presant at 3 am a new fan now my computer is cool again YAY!! havent gotten anything eles but i am so fucking happy for my fan

2. Default

my shitty gift to you all go to this link donate any amount of money get 5 indie games for even just a penny if you want

http://www.humblebundle.com/

3. Default

Oh my god me! Thats is everything I wanted? How did you know? Oh I just had a feeling. Wow, thank you so much me. Not a problem. I love you me, I love me you...

Attached Images

4. Default

Absolutely nothing, my secret santa forgot my gift, my friend forgot my gift, my parents didn't get my gift. Oh well it could be worst but all I wanted was Minecraft!

5. Default

Really though, I got a grand.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Jack shit.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    at 3 am i was tearing up my house to find any kinda fan my g card getting to hot and couldent find one so was going to forced to stop playing for the night but then my mom gaver my an x mas presant at 3 am a new fan now my computer is cool again YAY!! havent gotten anything eles but i am so fucking happy for my fan
    i got 2 grands... which i used to pay up my credit cards bcos i used them to buy some courses am doing -.-
    not complaining tho, i feel better being broke at zero credits, than owing the bank anything:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

booze, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Endwar, Assassins creed Brotherhood, more booze, kinect, more booze and a new snazzy wirless mouse n keyboard, w00t.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

coming home and some other material shit

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

I got a badass pair of satin boxers.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.