Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HTC Evo?

1. Default HTC Evo?

Anybody have one? Is it good?

I have the Palm Pre right now and I hate it so I was thinking of making a switch... oh and before you start discussing how shitty Sprint is I already know. I would get rid of it but we get it free through our business lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

if its free take it :P

3. Default

Wait for the Evo Shift if ya like hardware keyboards. Sometime in January.

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Great phone the only thing i don't like is the battery life which is god-awful.

5. Default

I have the HD2, which is the T-Mobile version of the Sprint EVO.

Great phone, shit battery.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ProRanger!!! View Post
    Great phone the only thing i don't like is the battery life which is god-awful.
    Good luck getting "great" battery life with any newer smartphone...

We can hope and wish I guess though.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

HTC battery life atm is a problem with the android OS and not with the phones themselves.

Check out HTC's forums for the fix, or sit tight and wait for 2.2.

All that said, the HTC Evo is basically an upgraded Aria with a few more media bells and whistles. Considering how happy I am with my Aria, I say go for it.
    Last edited by dice; 12-23-2010 at 08:38 AM.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

8. Thumbs up

Verizon + BB

FTW !!!
    Attached Images
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Verizon + BB

FTW !!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Maybe, but at least I don't have battery issues, or any others for that matter and I run my business on the road w/o any problems (including but not limited to my BB AND laptop)

SOoooooo, Good luck with your other BS that can't make it thru the day as I need dependability.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>