Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey I want to play some more

1. Default

Can I please be unbanned I was told by cswithahelmet that the ban was only going to last a day. It has been over that time limit. Why am I still banned.
    Last edited by Fallen_Ace; 12-28-2010 at 07:32 PM.

2. Default

I would really like to know whats going on with why I am banned for over 2days, if it is a perma ban I would really like to know why. I am eager to get back on the server. I am not hacking nor was I charged with hacking so I really do not think this is being very fair

3. Default

Don't worry, same boat as you.

I'm still banned as well.

4. Default

We should unban everyone that cswithahelmet has banned since he got admin.

This guy is pretty clearly a problem.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    We should unban everyone that cswithahelmet has banned since he got admin.

This guy is pretty clearly a problem.
    I second this notion.

He's becoming a problem.

I've had more people come into GG these days then since I've been playing, asking me to unban them because cswithahelmet has banned them for reasons unknown.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.