Thread: Willster banned from wcs

1. Default Willster banned from wcs

December 25 1:25 central time A.M.
    name: Willster
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30352
    Who banned you: VladNinja
    When: dec 25/10
    Where: WCS MOD+ 100tick|IBIS |No AWP/AUTO|FAST DL
    why banned: Me and simple were playing cbble together and when VladNinja joined, he changed map to D2. There it was 1 on 1 i was a terrorist using Spiderman with deagle and shotgun combo and was banned in the 7th round. He did not respond to me when i tried to type to him, and just banned out of nowhere when i won 6/7 rounds.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your holidays.

2. Default

1. I didnt change the map.... and you never typed anything to me... Lets tell the truth.
    2. my friend was drunk and playing on my name so to fuck with him I set the crouch button up to ban him for 5 mins when he pressed it.

No clue why it banned you and not him but it was for 5 mins.... Just rejoin your ban is already over.

I was having a little fun on a server with 2 players (just yourself and my friend).
    Sorry it didnt work right but it was for 5 mins.... if anyone thinks this is abuse I will gladly ban myself for 60 mins 12x longer than your ban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    1. I didnt change the map.... and you never typed anything to me... Lets tell the truth.
    2. my friend was drunk and playing on my name so to fuck with him I set the crouch button up to ban him for 5 mins when he pressed it.

No clue why it banned you and not him but it was for 5 mins.... kust rejoin your ban is already over.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

No clue why it banned you and not him but it was for 5 mins.... Just rejoin your ban is already over.

I was having a little fun on a server with 2 players (just yourself and my friend).
    Sorry it didnt work right but it was for 5 mins.... if anyone thinks this is abuse I will gladly ban myself for 60 mins 12x longer than your ban.
    it was made for your friend and went wrong so i would say its not just a mess up i have them all the time

5. Default

i am not lying when i typed to u asking how are u? Sorry for assuming you changed the map it was just when me and simple were playing cbble, the map changed shortly after you joined so my bad on that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willster View Post
    i am not lying when i typed to u asking how are u? Sorry for assuming you changed the map it was just when me and simple were playing cbble, the map changed shortly after you joined so my bad on that.
    No prob... sorry for your accidental ban.

I wasn't on any sort of power trip or anything the server was almost completely empty (only you on when the map changed) and my friend was really drunk so I thought it would be funny as hell if he banned himself every time he tried to crouch.

You should be good to get back in.... let me know if you cant join. Otherwise have a merry Christmas and I look forward to giving you some real competition in the future.

7. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

lol

5char

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.