Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: admin abuse?

1. Default admin abuse?

If an admin is slaping himself or no clipping or what not to get an advantage or to avoid being turned on zm server is that admin abuse? I also think an admin should have a mic.

2. Default

Read and follow the format, thank you and have a nice holidays

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

3. Default

whos reporting? simple yes or no

4. Default

follow the format if you're reporting abuse
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Don't be dense, guys. Rellikdloc isn't reporting anyone. He's asking a question.

Yes, using admin powers to gain an unfair advantage is most certainly admin abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

6. Default

ty fluffy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rellikdloc View Post
    If an admin is slaping himself or no clipping or what not to get an advantage or to avoid being turned on zm server is that admin abuse? I also think an admin should have a mic.
    Is this a hypothetical question or is an admin really doing this?

8. Default

im just gonna say its a hypothetical question
    RellikDloc

9. Default

Admin's INGAME name: I play Cs with a Helment on.ia
    You're INGAME name: Rellikdloc

How did he/she abuse : i was muted for 10080 mins for saying "he did" after andrew ibis askd if he zteled as a human. I attachd jus a little somethin of what he was sayin he could do.

Proof Untitled.png
    RellikDloc

Zero will def appreciate the money, but that gives NO ONE the right to do what they want in his servers. Might want to think about changing your attitude. Not a good way to make friends.