Thread: Abuse : Maynard

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Abuse : Maynard

Admin : Maynard
    Me: §7ΣÅMÆΓ

How did he/she abuse:

60 Minute mute, No warning. For what reason, I have no idea. Maybe he was just annoyed with me as right before it he gave me a 5 min ban. Would assume it was for admin disrespect. Asked to change the map to cs_crackhouse and when he said it wasn't on map list I replied "I know your not the fucking stupid with your admin to not know how to change it manually." Some one said "admin disrespect" and I replied "Go ahead, ban me." The ban I get, its fine. The MUTE was not needed and excessive IMO after I served my 5 and rejoined.

Proof:

Edit: Excuse was because I said after I came in back in, "How about we play crackhouse!". Yea, I was being a smart ass but in a joking way. It wasn't directed to anyone in general. Whatever, I get it. Thing is map already changed and was a round in when I got muted. There was no disrespect meant at all to be clear. The mute wasn't needed.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-26-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones