Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abuse : Maynard

1. Default Abuse : Maynard

Admin : Maynard
    Me: §7ΣÅMÆΓ

How did he/she abuse:

60 Minute mute, No warning. For what reason, I have no idea. Maybe he was just annoyed with me as right before it he gave me a 5 min ban. Would assume it was for admin disrespect. Asked to change the map to cs_crackhouse and when he said it wasn't on map list I replied "I know your not the fucking stupid with your admin to not know how to change it manually." Some one said "admin disrespect" and I replied "Go ahead, ban me." The ban I get, its fine. The MUTE was not needed and excessive IMO after I served my 5 and rejoined.

Proof:

Edit: Excuse was because I said after I came in back in, "How about we play crackhouse!". Yea, I was being a smart ass but in a joking way. It wasn't directed to anyone in general. Whatever, I get it. Thing is map already changed and was a round in when I got muted. There was no disrespect meant at all to be clear. The mute wasn't needed.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-26-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

on the previous map he constantly cried he wanted crack house, it was explained 2 him it's no longer in the map list, you then insulted me, was something along the lines of "I know you're not that fucking stupid of an admin" the exact wording I'm not sure of, but that's the gist of it. it was rude enough that half the server went OOOoOOOOoOooOO at it, then someone even said well that's a ban. I bannd him for 5 minutes for disrespecting an admin, once the 5 mins passed and he returned, he said right away "LETS PLAY CRACK HOUSE" I decided 2 mute him once the round was over (due 2 being in the middle of fire), I typed the mute command and hit enter, james accidently at that time switched the map, I then noticed 10 minutes later that my mute did not work, so I did the command again. end

no abuse here, you were rude 2 an admin, and then came back in after your 5 min ban being a smart ass right away thinking you're funny or something, that's why you were muted. now don't waste my time with your bull shit or the bans and mutes in the future will be far longer. any admin would mute you if you came back from a ban, and started doing exactly what was the issue from the get go. infact many admins would just re ban you for a greater amount of time.

once again, you were muted for coming back in the server, and undermining my prior action taken on you. I suggest you watch your tone in the future.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-26-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Did not "cry" constantly. Yes, I may have went a little to far when I said, "your not that fucking stupid with your admin.", and I guess joking around when I came back in was too much for for you.

So now you will mute and ban longer for a prior situation? Watch my tone in the future? Now that sounds like an abusive admin to me.

So am I gonna have to be like everyone else and buy admin here so I don't have to put up with certain people's cockiness?

Same shit, different admin.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Did not "cry" constantly. Yes, I may have went a little to far when I said, "your not that fucking stupid with your admin.", and I guess joking around when I came back in was too much for for you.

So now you will mute and ban longer for a prior situation? Watch my tone in the future? Now that sounds like an abusive admin to me.

So am I gonna have to be like everyone else and buy admin here so I don't have to put up with certain people's cockiness?

Same shit, different admin.
    Lmfao you're the second person 2 ever report me for admin abuse in like 17 months of being admin, so you can keep talking out your ass all you want, it doesn't bother me.

I was Never rude or disrespectful towards you at any point and time.

you broke the rules, you were punished for it (which you fully accept) but then came back and the first thing you did, was say the same shit that started all this from the get go, so get over yourself. you fucked up, not once, but twice. and if james didn't by accident switch the map, your mute would have happend right after that round when you said that shit again. and I doubt if the mute happend at that time you woulda reported me for abuse.

don't act like I'm some abusive prick, I treat every 1 as I wish 2 be treated, I might be blunt when ppl are fucking around, but I don't just ban and mute ppl for no reason.

once again, everything that happend was due 2 your lack of respect towards an admin... maybe next time you shouldn't provoke an admin, if you clearly don't like the results.

also my thing about banning you longer means that the next time you pull this crap ill simply just make the ban or mute longer then I normally would(which I would do with any repeat offender). the fact you're coming on the forums and trying 2 drag my name through the mud for doing nothing wrong doesn't really impress me, more so that you've not once owned up 2 the fact you fucked up twice. be a man, and take ownership for your fuck ups, don't try and blame admins for your shit.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-26-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

And you were the first admin to ever mute me for an hour in 3 years of playing in these servers. Also, the first that I have ever posted on. I'm not trying to drag anyone's name through the mud.

I accept the ban as my own doing. Whatever your opinion on the mute, an hour was excessive in my opinion. I fucked up twice I will admit, but it was still excessive.

There was no "assholeness" or disrespect in my voice at all when I said that, nor was i provoking anything. It was a joke and apparently you didn't like it very much. A simple damn warning would of solved all of it.

You nor anyone get's my respect for being an Admin, I could care less. People should earn their respect as being a person, not because you spent 11$ on administration rights.

6. Default

There was no "assholeness" or disrespect in my voice at all when I said that, nor was i provoking anything. It was a joke and apparently you didn't like it very much
    you and I are not friends, I don't know you at all, and you did have a rather rude tone 2 your voice when you said that shit. if blade said something 2 me like that id laugh cause I Know him, I don't know you. so joking around with me like that is not the smartest thing 2 do. and the entire server heard it and knew a ban would be coming for it, so obviously it wasn't said as nicely as you might remember

A simple damn warning would of solved all of it.
    the 5 min ban was the warning, and keep in mind you asked for the ban you told me 2 do it.

You nor anyone get's my respect for being an Admin,
    You don't have 2 like me, but I will not be disrespected by you.

I fucked up twice I will admit, but it was still excessive.
    excellent, can a mod plz close this false abuse claim then, now that he's admitted that both times he was punished he was in fact screwing around.

you might think the 60 min mute was a bit much, but I don't. you abused twice within 6 minutes. -end

and thankyou for owning up 2 your mistakes, ill forget this ever happend, but would react the same in the future if you did it again.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

The second time I was joking, The first time I did have a rude tone.

The mute was excessive for simply joking around with you. No we are not friends, but anyone could have pick'ed up the "jokingness" that second time around. Not a false claim.

You took the shit too serious. If you think I was calling you stupid you are mistaken, I was simply making a statement "I know your not that fucking stupid with your admin.". The tone itself was very disrespectful I will admit. I don't go around randomly disrespecting people for the hell of it.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-26-2010 at 09:53 PM.

8. Default

buy me a beer, then you can insult me with ease.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

LOL just lol... steamer, the map list has been removed in total.. not even manually...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Uhm...im just going to say a quick thing about alot of the regulars now adays *cough* steamer.......and me.

Alot of us are getting pretty damn cocky, and starting to think that we are "above" admins and law just cause we have been here longer than basically every admin. The thing is we aren't, when i used to play zombie mod with james like a year ago we found every exploit possible to not getting taged by zombies. Moving oursellves to spectator, reconnecting, zteleing, and once that was banned we came up with the rule if someone cade breaks my cade and lets a zombie in im going to ztele and we got away with it cause well....alot of admins are stupid and believe anything a senior player said. But in this situation both players have been around for a long time.

Person A. (Speaker) Longtime player becoming arrogant and not taking shit, such as playing on bad maps.

Person B. (Maynard) An elder admin that won;t take shit from arrogant punks like us.

So what i am basically saying is regulars need to chill out and not try to fuck with people as much when smart people are around alright?

If you read all this.....well i applaud you cause i started it and it jsut kept goin, and its kinda a story lol. Well have fun and

PS: Fuck you maynard i had my shield up, and invulnerablility is GAY