Thread: so uh... why is i bannedzors?

1. Default so uh... why is i bannedzors?

SO WHO WANTS TO HEAR A STORY!? about how i got banned.. so uh. i joined uh...snoopie? w.e the map with the damn U shaped tunnel in the wall. and i kinda... er.. shot a vending machine there. and apparently kenneth said he was gunna ban me..( but weren't we able to cade that shit b4? remember pooter used to go in there b4 dam it) and so a zombie came.. all rawrish n tagged em. then i was banned... THE END

---
    so. other than my poor linguistic skills how long am i banned for? cuz.. i'm fucking bored man..

2. Default

You can cade one side, but not the other. If you got banned for cading only one side, but left the other open, then its abuse. Although it is extremely cheap to shoot a vending machine in the vents. I disappointed in you

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Although it is extremely cheap to shoot a vending machine in the vents. I disappointed in you
    (one side)^
    Not if your the only person in it with a scout and deag.... lol

Since when was there a written rule on cading both sides of the vent... (although way too cheap) >.>
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones