Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: overleveling

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ... fine then... I don't want it set up the way it was before, because before you were punished over time the more you play a race by giving out retarded amounts of xp. you could not casually jump on a race you like and play it when if you die you're giving out 500+ xp... get it?
    You mad?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You mad?
    hardly.

you still pretending 2 be an active community member?
    Last edited by maynard; 01-03-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

hardly.

you still pretending 2 be an active community member?
    What difference does it make it people think I'm active in the community or not?

Calm yourself, bro.

4. Default

big whoop, wana fight about it?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but it's still a level. right now, you won't be gaining dick from that day of playing.
    In your eyes, i wont be gaining shit towards a total lvl.

In my eyes, im gaining xp to go towards my rank using races I enjoy playing. Now, I might not unlock a lvl 700 race *cough*eva*cough* doing this but why the hell would I care if i'm having fun being awesome on races I know how to play and do well on.

i'd rather see people who want to use all the races, atleast play them all to lvl 10. if they are enjoying a race, by all means max it and have all the fun you want on it when your online. But if your really butt hurt and depressed because everyone's outlvling you while you have a lvl 20 undead and nothing else still, go lvl something else cause maxing it out right away doesn't seem like its working out for you (he knows who he is even though he doesn't read the forums unless i link it to him).

Just hearing how this system goes, it probably is possible for somebody to just sit on a starter race and get #1 on the server if they gained enough xp on it. They just wont have many other races unlocked compared to somebody hitting lvl 10 on all their races.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    In your eyes, i wont be gaining shit towards a total lvl.

In my eyes, im gaining xp to go towards my rank using races I enjoy playing. Now, I might not unlock a lvl 700 race *cough*eva*cough* doing this but why the hell would I care if i'm having fun being awesome on races I know how to play and do well on.

i'd rather see people who want to use all the races, atleast play them all to lvl 10. if they are enjoying a race, by all means max it and have all the fun you want on it when your online. But if your really butt hurt and depressed because everyone's outlvling you while you have a lvl 20 undead and nothing else still, go lvl something else cause maxing it out right away doesn't seem like its working out for you (he knows who he is even though he doesn't read the forums unless i link it to him).

Just hearing how this system goes, it probably is possible for somebody to just sit on a starter race and get #1 on the server if they gained enough xp on it. They just wont have many other races unlocked compared to somebody hitting lvl 10 on all their races.
    Even if it is changed to allow more levels, you will still gain XP. Does it REALLY motivate you less to see 500/10000 compared to XP:500? Currently on SH I have about 18,000 extra XP. I REALLY wish this would help me get to Molecule, and other races. Instead, I am basically gaining nothing. I DO prefer playing on it because I am good at it, but its FORCING you to play races that you don't want to in order to unlock higher races. That is pointless, and no fun at all. For example, I don't enjoy playing Orc. But I basically need to, to unlock higher races.

leave it the way it is. Like Maynard and a few others said that the pint of playing a race after it is maxed out is to enjoy the race and not dish out 12356126234xp every death. Granted i am 6 lvls from maxing all the current races, i plan on still playing just as active once school starts just because i enjoy the server and how much fun it can be.

9. Default

Hes only pissed because he got laughed at by someone for something he tried to do and failed.......

I still laugh every time I think about that story LOL

Best part about it all is that hes not even a tough guy, hes a small kid who probably gets beat up at school a lot.....LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hes only pissed because he got laughed at by someone for something he tried to do and failed.......

I still laugh every time I think about that story LOL

Best part about it all is that hes not even a tough guy, hes a small kid who probably gets beat up at school a lot.....LOL
    What now?