Thread: Ness Admin Abuse

1. Default Ness Admin Abuse

Ness Recently Banned me from the servers. This was after the incident where we constantly misused it powers to:

1) Freeze everyone on the map
    2) Slap himself to unreachable places
    3) constantly Beacon the whole server as well as set the bomb timers to everyone

To night I was playing and for no reason he banned me from the servers.

Console information:

(ADMIN) NessLookAlike <ibis.A>: banned player Questionable Nazi
    You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

My screen set up keeps me from screen capturing but I will be more then happy to upload a photo.

2. Default

put in abuse section with proof

3. Default

Good to finally see you post on the forums, so let's get this issue out of the way.

1) Freeze everyone on the map
    Like I explained multiple times in the server while putting up with your admin disrespect long after the incident ended (OMGBEARS can attest to this since he eventually muted you for admin disrespect), this happened during the latter half of one round as an example to one of our newer admins, Sanctuality, that went wrong. I was trying to show that most of the punishments, like firebomb/freezebomb/timebomb were toggle-able. I toggled freezebomb on everyone and then followed it with another freezebomb to turn it off, but for some reason there were a lot of people that didn't have it turned off for them? It was very strange.

My fault entirely I'll admit, I should have limited it to myself, but there you go. No major damage done. That doesn't excuse the admin disrespect that I put up with from you that I could have banned you for -- which I didn't. Also, I have a brief demo of your admin disrespect that I'll happily pull out if I have to.

2) Slap himself to unreachable places
    Has never happened. Show proof or gtfo.

3) constantly Beacon the whole server as well as set the bomb timers to everyone
    At the end of the round, with <1 minute to go where the timers don't go off because the map has switched. And any rare time where they have gone off has been a mistake on my part because I wasn't aware that the bombs don't have the same 99-sec timer lol.

To night I was playing and for no reason he banned me from the servers.

Console information:

(ADMIN) NessLookAlike <ibis.A>: banned player Questionable Nazi
    You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
    You know goddamned well I banned you (for a measly 5 minutes) for ghosting me when I was the last human alive and voice chatting to everyone on the server my position so I would be tagged. Here's the relevant part of the server rules to back up my punishment:

VI. Ghosting

1) When used ingame from same residence

A) When two or more people communicate verbally or via any other means the location and or whereabouts of enemies on a given map
    Purposely ghosting (and in a way griefing, because immediately after rejoining your words were "NESS YOU STILL MAD ABOUT THE OTHER DAY YOU WERE FREEZING EVERYONE YOU [expletive]") is against server policy.

EDIT: Also, here's the admin disrespect rules that I'm sure I've made several references to and warnings concerning in your case:

VII. Respect

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.
    Have a good one~
    Last edited by NLA; 12-28-2010 at 03:24 AM.

4. Default

pwn'd
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?