Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warhammer Online

1. Default

so yeah so far the game is great but now my computer is gone

sad face

2. Default

I refuse to play games that charge monthly fees, I will infact try the beta though.

3. Default

Im the same steamer. Its fucked up how they make u pay like a fucking cell phone fee shit. You know?

(Im a bit wasted)
    -MBP

4. Default

Yea, pretty screwed IMO. There a plenty of games that dont charge monthly fees for server usage. Guild Wars made a nice little profit yet they still have the backed up cash to let millions of poeple play free around the world. Others use in game adds. Alot have no problem paying server cost for the base price of a game. All about the money. Companys have seen the giant nest egg Blizzard has made so I don't see this problem ending anytime soon. FFS, If I have to pay a monthly fee at least give me the base game free or for a couple bucks boxed... REDICULOUS!

5. Default

in order to get into the other betas u need 2 b 18 i preordered it 2 so i think that might b part of your problum

Death Guest

yea i just recently pre-ordered it and it looks preatty good so far

7. Default

will ibis form a guild in warhammer online beacuase it would be kick ass

8. Default

I dont think ibis will ever be that lame... Jk But if we do expand into other games they will probably be more along the lines of steam games.
    -MBP