Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer Online

1. Default Warhammer Online

k so i bought a target pre-order specifically so i could get into the open beta that was supposed to be ready on the 18th. well thats today, and i get up to find that only the client will be available for dl, and via EA press release the OB starts on Sept 7th. WTF?!?! the game goes live the 18th.

2. Default

That kinda sucks, I wish they would have made a Warhammer 40k online game (I like Sci-fi more lol)

Who's producing that now? Didn't it get canceled for a while?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

3. Default

EA Mythic..im not sure if they got canceled or not but either way i still have to wait

4. Default

Do you still play Tabula Rasa? I was in the beta for that and played it for a while, got kind of bored and I felt it was incomplete. How's it going now that they've had time to add in more stuff?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

5. Default

yea i still play. i didnt really play the beta but dildo and my friend josh did. everyone that i play with that had played the beta says its better and i really like it. i know they r planing on adding CoCP (clan owned control points) here pretty soon, and that should make for some fun pvp. rumor has it you will be able to ugrade your clans cp's turrets and barrier defense too. anway ive only been playing a month now but it's really fun let me know if you start playing and we'll squad up

6. Default

I have a tendency to bounce around mmo's. Right now I'm playing SWG (don't laugh) and I think that even though SOE did a great job screwing that game straight to hell they seem to have it back on track (example: They're going to implement a battle for Echo Base PvP instance [Hoth battle scene from Empire Strikes Back for all you who don't care about star wars lol] with player controllable AT-AT's, AT-ST's, and Rebel Speeders). But anyway, I really liked the combat style of TR and I've wanted to go back I just don't want 2 monthly fees running at once.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    That looked pretty sick, dude.

8. Default

Warhammer aint shit compared to Warhammer 40K.
    -MBP

9. Default

yea i got selected for a preview from friday to sunday to play before open beta starts. i only got to play it a lil bit before i had to go to work but it was great from what i played